Frankie Muniz (Malcom in the Middle) *Photo added (1 Viewer)

Saint Rick

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Did anyone see the story on Frankie Muniz in the USA Today today? He is the guy who starred in Malcom in the Middle. Apprently he has gone into Indy racing and is on a team sposored by BMW. They had a photo of him in his racing suit in the USA Today today and I would swear that there is a giant Saints Fleur de Lis on the top of his helmet. Anyone else notice?

Looks like it to me. And from what is visible, a lot like the Saints fleur-de-lis.

Frankie Muniz has been marshall of Endymion, and married a girl from New Orleans. So maybe he's a Saints fan.

This thread is useless without pics.

Sorry, I always wanted to say that.

Interesting story, thanks.

Attachments

• Muniz.jpg
    Muniz.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 91
Wouldn't you know:

[13] In July 2005, Muniz, who was nineteen years old at the time, proposed to his girlfriend, Jamie Gandy, who is a local hairdresser, six years older than him. The two met on the New Orleans set of his film, Stay Alive.[14] He had plans of moving to his fiance's native New Orleans after his wedding.[5]

Talk about degrees of separation: I worked the first season of "MALCOLM" and talked incessantly about New Orleans and the SAINTS to Frankie about 8 years ago! Coinkydink? I don't think so!

!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom