Freaky LSU Shoes found on the Internet (1 Viewer)

Those are the ugliest shoes that I have ever seen. Period. The guy that wore those should be ashamed of himself and would be better off with a pair of keds.

Terrible.

Like these ?

Attachments

• shoe.bmp
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
Holy cow, Steve, have you been stalking me? :rofl:
Those are my shoes (or at least, I have a pair just like them). That could easily be me at a restaurant or something.
Need I tell you all that I LOVE these shoes? My brother gave them to me for Christmas in 2005 and I've been wearing them ever since. They are extremely comfortable!
Not to mention very durable as they still look almost brand new over 2 years later. Plus, there's the whole subtlety factor! :hihi:

Seriously, everywhere I go, people comment on them - and mostly on how much they like them. At the very least, they always make people grin. Never a bad thing!
The summer after I got them, I was working in New Hampshire and the stage manager started pressing me on where I got them, etc. By the next week, she had two pair of them herself!
I did get the strangest looks when I was working in Sacramento, however. If you'll note from the pictures, the logo is a crown on the side (this is the manufacturer's logo and is there in whatever color the shoes are). It looks quite a lot like the Kings logo yet the shoes are purple and gold like the Lakers so people were really put off by them. I just told them they lived on the wrong coast to understand (and, no, they don't say LSU anywhere on them, they just SCREAM LSU by their very existence. :9:
I also have a set of green shoelaces a friend bought me so they'd be just right for Mardi Gras season as well.

Dude, they rock! Best. Shoes. Ever!

EDIT: Not sure if they're still available anymore, but they were made by "DADA" and they were available in a variety of school colors. My brother got himself a pair that are burnt orange and white. So, for whoever mentioned it, I'm sure they made cardinal red and white at some point...

Last edited:
i will say this, if had to choose between those and crocs, i would pick those all day

5089-407507-t.jpg

5089-407473-d.jpg

They're ugly tenordas. Like, Rosie-O'Donnell-in-a-thong ugly. I respect you man'ing up and staking claim, but then again, I'm not sure I would've done that. :hihi:

Those are my shoes (or at least, I have a pair just like them). That could easily be me at a restaurant or something.
Need I tell you all that I LOVE these shoes? My brother gave them to me for Christmas in 2005 and I've been wearing them ever since. They are extremely comfortable!
Not to mention very durable as they still look almost brand new over 2 years later. Plus, there's the whole subtlety factor! :hihi:

Seriously, everywhere I go, people comment on them - and mostly on how much they like them. At the very least, they always make people grin. Never a bad thing!
The summer after I got them, I was working in New Hampshire and the stage manager started pressing me on where I got them, etc. By the next week, she had two pair of them herself!
I did get the strangest looks when I was working in Sacramento, however. If you'll note from the pictures, the logo is a crown on the side (this is the manufacturer's logo and is there in whatever color the shoes are). It looks quite a lot like the Kings logo yet the shoes are purple and gold like the Lakers so people were really put off by them. I just told them they lived on the wrong coast to understand (and, no, they don't say LSU anywhere on them, they just SCREAM LSU by their very existence. :9:
I also have a set of green shoelaces a friend bought me so they'd be just right for Mardi Gras season as well.

red_x_mark.jpg
©TPS

EDIT: Not sure if they're still available anymore, but they were made by "DADA" and they were available in a variety of school colors. My brother got himself a pair that are burnt orange and white. So, for whoever mentioned it, I'm sure they made cardinal red and white at some point...

In all this rambling, I see no mention of your girlfriend's or wife's opinion on them. Ask me if I'm surprised. There is no girlfriend or wife is there, Tenordas? And there definitely will never be as long as you keep stylin' and profilin' in those bad boys. That saying women have, about looking at a man's shoes and being able to tell where they're going in life - your shoes say "I'm going to the school for the blind and nobody cares enough about me to tell me my shoes look ridiculous."

In all this rambling, I see no mention of your girlfriend's or wife's opinion on them. Ask me if I'm surprised. There is no girlfriend or wife is there, Tenordas? And there definitely will never be as long as you keep stylin' and profilin' in those bad boys. That saying women have, about looking at a man's shoes and being able to tell where they're going in life - your shoes say "I'm going to the school for the blind and nobody cares enough about me to tell me my shoes look ridiculous."

Primadox is blind? :shrug:

>>Those are my shoes (or at least, I have a pair just like them). That could easily be me at a restaurant or something.

You don't say. :shrug: As far as I know, we have never met. I had found those a long time ago on one of the image hosting sites and saved them. While going through my old photos this afternoon, I ran across those. I thought maybe they were bubblegum shoes because the logo was similar to Fleer's (never owned any dada's). Those are pretty funky I must say. I'm not sure if I'd :clapyell: in approval or run away screaming. I started to resurrect Sandman's socks and mismatched leprechaun outfit to see if they could maybe be ensembled for a mardi gras repitoire, but there are just too many references to Sandman and Green so I gave up. :covri:

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom