Freaky LSU Shoes found on the Internet (1 Viewer)

Getting Closer?

blazerblkgold-02a.jpg

>>...I know you're all really just jealous you don't have your own pair!

That couldn't be you DASS because there is no way a purveyor of the fine arts, an operetic singer, would ever be caught dead in tube socks. :shrug: Then there is a the matter of those Walmart jeans. No way.

By the way, + reputation for whomever can put Sandman's Sock's in these shoes and put them on Dan in Lafayette's body in the image of him throwing the football.

:worthy:

TPS

>>...I know you're all really just jealous you don't have your own pair!

That couldn't be you DASS because there is no way a purveyor of the fine arts, an operetic singer, would ever be caught dead in tube socks. :shrug: Then there is a the matter of those Walmart jeans. No way.
TPS

It's definitely not him...the feet are nowhere near big enough...:hihi:

I hope my dad doesn't see those things. I take him to every Saints game on my dime and he does the same for LSU games. I could certainly see him wearing them thinking he is the coolest thing around. Keep in mind he is 61.

Only if I was streaking at night.

Those are the kind of shoes that come with a helmet.
And medication.

I don't see anything on the shoes that says they are for LSU. :shrug:

cause they aren't LSU shoes...those are just an ugly pair of DaDa's.... RaverSkater style men's shoes.... they make all kinda ugly shoes

I actually like those shoes, I would wear them in a heart beat... where can I get me a pair (and I am being dead serious)

Rating a 10 all the way.

My wife's sister wears those. Of course shes delightful a emo...so...yeah...
So what you're saying is that there is still hope for her?

Spicoli wore them and that's cool enough for me...

I actually like those shoes, I would wear them in a heart beat... where can I get me a pair (and I am being dead serious)

Rating a 10 all the way.

I don't know if they sell them anymore, but their website is:

http://www.dadafootwear.com/

And for you nay-sayers, if you REALLY want to see some horrible footwear, check out their new "Code M/TSB" shoes that feature wireless technology. That's right, apparently the idea is you can stream your music or get your cell phone calls through your shoes, which have large, rather unattractive, speakers on the sides of them..

Don Adams would be proud...:mwink:

EDIT: For a slightly newer version of the LSU shoes, try this page (many color schemes listed, but purple and gold is among them) and currently 75% off as well!:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Shoes:4...xBF9TAzk2NjMyOTA3BHNlYwNmZWVkBHNsawNzc2VhcmNo

Last edited:
>>Spicoli wore them and that's cool enough for me...

Wasn't that dude banned for trolling? :shrug:

Possibly Reclusive Rob can fill the request of putting those shoes on these legs and attaching them to the body in the final picture. :17:

TPS

Attachments

• sandman.jpg
    sandman.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dan.jpg
    dan.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom