Fred Thomas [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

When Payton and Company passed on CB's that got cut during the year (I.E. Buchanon, Strait and that CB from philly - name escapes me. Wynn maybe) I questioned him. I realize that we were 4-1 and he didn't want to upset the team, but the fact that Jason Craft is your nickel back is scary.

After seeing Freddy yesterday and Jason two weeks ago, it is clear that these CB's will cost us a good run at the playoffs. Mark my word.

Please save your arguments that Buchanon and Strait are garbage. If you say that, then you haven't been paying attention to Jason Craft.

how fast the thoughts on this board changed :D

where are the guys who call him a better man than MM ?

its laughable

how fast the thoughts on this board changed :D

where are the guys who call him a better man than MM ?

its laughable

Well, what actaully IS kinda funny or at least FUN, is that we are 6-4 and tied up with the LEAD in our Division!

Not too shabby, with an Offense that can keep ahead of most teams in the League,putting up #'s that are just SICK!

OK, I KNOW! The only #'s that count are in the W/L columns and as far as I can see from out here in Cally is, "Don't listen to the pundits! We're the SAINTS BABY! And we're 6-4 going into Atl.! Let's do some damage there and take out a little PAYBACK on them Dirty Birds for this little hiccup we've hit! Let's finish the season strong! Get Colston healthy, RB hitting his lanes, Deuce flowing over folks like water and Drew picking his man at will with our "D" getting stronger (somehow we'be got to have better coverage or correct something to "hide" our weaknesses in our Secondary)

Who KNEW losing a Rook would hurt so badly? Roman Harper! You are MISSED! Get well soon and come back to us next year on FIRE!

Guys while I'll admit that Freddy got beat like a drum yesterday the cover 2 support from Bullocks was horrible. Josh looks terrible out there. I was talking to the guy that has season tickets next to me and I was noticing how far away from the receiver Bullocks was playing in the cover 2 vs where Stoutmire was playing.

Time and time again. I really think Chad could have had 5-6 TD's yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom