Freddy Mac is back? WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

...why would you assume Im some D & D kid based on that? ...

As an impartial observer of this dialog between you two, please allow me to chime in:

Both "Destroyer of light" and "Lustmord" are highly suggestive of D & D or some other form of medieval fantasy practices, behaviors, and such. :dunno:

As an impartial observer of this dialog between you two, please allow me to chime in:

Both "Destroyer of light" and "Lustmord" are highly suggestive of D & D or some other form of medieval fantasy practices, behaviors, and such. :dunno:

'Lustmord' is a german Pscychology term for a serial murder that was a result of sexual motives. I read about it in my training/school and thought it was a cool word. its technically pronounced 'loostmord'

See? I knew I wasnt crazy. You got it too, SanDiego! I wasnt that far off, though, because this is a darker-side-of-life-thru-metal thing, so there is leather clothes and axes involved, which is cool. Some of my favorite friends are renaissance festival characters.

Lustmord, its all good, dude. I was "metal" before anybody else thought metal was cool, or so it seemed. My classmates were dancing disco. I wish they would've had an "Abigor" for me to be back then. No one would've messed with me. I still see KISS whenever they come to town. My co-workers are going to GWAR!

Oh, and Im 42, (I think) so you dont "outgrow" it, although I did lose the earring last year.

Last edited:
See? I knew I wasnt crazy. You got it too, SanDiego! I wasnt that far off, though, because this is a darker-side-of-life-thru-metal thing, so there is leather clothes and axes involved, which is cool. Some of my favorite friends are renaissance festival characters.

:_rofl:

'Lustmord' is a german Pscychology term for a serial murder that was a result of sexual motives. I read about it in my training/school and thought it was a cool word. its technically pronounced 'loostmord'

That's cool. Now you know how those who are ignorant of this, like myself, perceive it.

"And the Saints are back to punt. . . . AND THEY SNAP IT TO FRED AND HE RUNS IT FOR THE FIRST DOWN! ! ! What a gutsy move by Sean Payton."

Dateline 2026...The New Orleans Saints have resigned 35-year veteran Fred McAfee to lead the special teams unit once again. McAfee, who set an all time NFL record for being released and resigned by one team (20 times) is quoted as saying, "As long as I can drag my walker onto the field, I can play." :)

Welcome back Fred!

ROFLMAO! Nice...

P.S. About Dave Waymer.... I would ne all in favor of brining him back... but didn't he pass away a few years back??? I think you were joking.... just making sure.

Hey I dont think he will make our ST unit worse. He has had a long reputation for being a leader on and off the field. I like the signing. Not like any of the guys cut were contributing anyhoo.

Yo Lusty, long time no speak. Get your English self and wife down here for a game soon. First beer is on me.

Hey I dont think he will make our ST unit worse. He has had a long reputation for being a leader on and off the field. I like the signing. Not like any of the guys cut were contributing anyhoo.

Yo Lusty, long time no speak. Get your English self and wife down here for a game soon. First beer is on me.

Yeah -its been 2 years wiht katrina then just didnt have the $$ this year. We are thinking playoof game or def coming for the sr.com game next year-gotta get back down there and raise some hell

Good move by the front office. You cannot replace the veteran leadership and smarts he brings to the special teams. Special teams are very important which we all know. Great to see the front office active trying to upgrade the team with this move and the kicker signing. Good job not sitting on your hands and when you see something wrong try and fix it.

Hey, while we're noticing names around here, HELOFIXER, Im guessing you're a helicopter mechanic? Do you know anybody in the chopper business here in Houston? I spent three years airborne, working for Metro Traffic. Its kind of a small community.
Just wondered.

ROFLMAO! Nice...

P.S. About Dave Waymer.... I would ne all in favor of brining him back... but didn't he pass away a few years back??? I think you were joking.... just making sure.

He is dead. And would be a bit old at this point anyhow. Even older than Fast Freddy. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom