Freddy Mac is back? WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

Good for Fred and for our special teams that hasn't been very SPECIAL since he was cut!

Lawrie MUST have done something REALLY bad , if you ask me!

WHY would a Coach like Payton waive a TE (when we've got Conwell on the mend and not looking really SET at the position, from the surface. Who knows what's been going on around the locker-room?

Imagine! Old Freddie Mac blocking for Michael Lewis AGAIN FOR 6!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled (I guess?) to see FM back in the fold, hoping the MAGIC he used to bring is still there on Sp. Teams and , who knows? He just might get his hands on the ball from time to time!

Reality is; THIS team, THIS year, NEEDS to WIN and geaux into the play-offs and do some huge damage and get to the Big Show! My entire Christmas wish list contains just these simple two things: #1- The SAINTS just GET to the Superbowl & #2 (and a long shot by a sight compared to #1) is WORLD PEACE!

So, with the priorities in place. Let's GET IT ON!

!!!!!!!!!Still Believing! Still Keeping the Faith!!!!!!!!!!!
504-925-2687 Ext. 12! That's the #'s I want to call!

I remember we cut him in 2003 I believe and our ST was playing awful and then he came back and they played real well.

Here's hoping that repeats itself.

I dont know why we had 5 tightends either, Conwell and Campbell and Miller, I think Miller and his recieving ability made Lawrie expendable, why are we holding on to John Owens then? but i like the freddie mac signing i quess, he is good in covering kicks, i guess we could always use the help, but he cant play corner so it aint a big signing.

said Executive Vice President/General Manager Mickey Looms. "He brings veteran experience, leadership and he has proven that he is one of the top special teams in the league on a year-in and year-out basis."

Apparently, Freddie Mac is now the special team. That's right, all by himself, you know it, just one man with a football against the world.

Geaux Fast Freddie!!!!!!!!

Fast Freddie? I love it. This guy is a talisman. Just watch our special teams hit the go button right away. Fantastic FO move.

He and Bellamy just won't leave huh?

Good move... Although I would've opted to keep Lawrie over Owens myself...

great move to get a vet special teams ace back on this team that can contribute in the locker room and on the field

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom