Free Agency Questions (1 Viewer)

Piper Aydair

Very Banned
Reaction score
Do I have my facts straight that there are no team visits allowed for the foreseeable future? How will teams do the mandatory medical clearance before risking millions on a free agent sight unseen.

Also, do second and third tier free agents have to wait until all the star free agents situations are better known?

Lastly is a first round tender always this scarce or is this just an unusual year?

Hoping the world will get back to normal for Football and that game the Saints play

Do I have my facts straight that there are no team visits allowed for the foreseeable future? How will teams do the mandatory medical clearance before risking millions on a free agent sight unseen.

Also, do second and third tier free agents have to wait until all the star free agents situations are better known?

Lastly is a first round tender always this scarce or is this just an unusual year?

Hoping the world will get back to normal for Football and that game the Saints play

I'm not sure about a lot of the other things, but I would say yes the first round tender is kind of rare

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom