Free agency wish list and mock draft ver 2 (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is my first version http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/my-offseason-wish-list-mock-draft-363286/#.WHV3AIWcHmS

OG Kevin Zeitler just plug in at RG and we're set
CB AJ Bouye is the prize but he is going to be expensive so Stephon Gilmore, Dre Kirkpatrick, Logan Ryan, Morris Claiborne and Prince Amukamara are all good #2 CB's and will cost less.

1st round Rueben Foster, 6'1 240 ILB Alabama a 3 down linebacker who was the most feared hitter in college football, he would bring a level of nasty this defense desperatleyneeds. SEC defensive player of the year and a consensus all American. 94 tackles 12 TFLS 4 sacks and 2 pass break ups in 2016.

2nd round Demarcus Walker, 6'3 281 DE FSU in a lot of current mocks he is going on the 40's mostly because of hype going to other players and the sheer depth of pass rushers in this draft. Reminds me a lot of the departed Will Smith. 15 sacks, 17.5 TFLs and 3 forced fumbles.

3rd round Taylor Moton, 6'5 326 OT/G Western Michigan can play RT or Guard can provide depth for 2017 and take over at RT in 2018

4th round Jalen Reeves-Mabin 6'0 225 LB Tennessee Mabin missed most of 2016 with a broken arm but has great instincts with sideline to sideline speed. In 2015 had 105 tackles 14 TFLs 2 forced fumbles and 4 passes batted.

6th Keionta Davis 6'4 270 DE UT Chattanooga over the last two years he had 24 sacks, 28.5 TFLs a small school player who is worth a shot.

7th round Eljiah McGuire 5'11 208 RB LA-Layfayette A more athletic version of Travaris Cadet, he should come in and push out either Cadet or Murphy.

Priority UDFA Evan Berry S/KR He doesn't offer much as a safety but was one of the nations best kick returners averaging 32.9 per return.

I want Bouye sooooooooooooo much! He would help turn this defense into a rock solid unit. He's a great player and if we have to spend to get him then so be it. He won't get Johnson or Gilmore money imo

Great draft but I'd like to add a better DE. The dream off-season for me would be:

FAs: AJ Bouye, Larry Walford, Gerald Hodges

Draft:

R1 Derek Barnett
R2 Adoree Jackson
R3 Kendall Beckwith
R4 Dorian Johnson
R6 Joe Mixon
R7 BPA

Great draft but I'd like to add a better DE. The dream off-season for me would be:

Draft:

R1 Derek Barnett
R2 Adoree Jackson
R3 Kendall Beckwith
R4 Dorian Johnson
R6 Joe Mixon
R7 BPA

You are reading my mind lol. Too perfect. Just Bouye, Barnett, Jackson would be enough for me. My head would explode if we got everyone you listed.

Draft:

R1 Derek Barnett
R2 Adoree Jackson
R3 Kendall Beckwith
R4 Dorian Johnson
R6 Joe Mixon
R7 BPA

Would rather have:
Zeitler instead of Walford
R2 Jalen Reeves-Maybin instaed of Beckwith
R6 Chad Kelly instead of Mixon
R7 Elijah McGuire

Trying to think realistically. It's hard because every time I look through the FA tracker, I start out good then I pull out the credit card.

FAs: Bouye CB, Zeilter RG, Zach Brown ILB

R1: Derek Barnett
R2: TJ Watt
R3: Kendall Beckwith
R4: Alvin Kamara

Far as I go

Would rather have:
Zeitler instead of Walford
R2 Jalen Reeves-Maybin instaed of Beckwith
R6 Chad Kelly instead of Mixon
R7 Elijah McGuire

I think Zeitler will be significantly more expensive. I'd rather pay up for Bouye and have Walford.

1. Takk McKinley EDGE UCLA
2. Desmond King CB/DB Iowa
3. Damien Mama G USC
4. DeVonte Fields EDGE Louisville
6. Shalom Luani S/DB WS
7. Sefo Liufau QB Colorodo

My FA Wish List:

1- Chance Warmack- G
2-A.J. Bouye- CB
3- Zack Brown or A.J. Klein- LB

Draft:

1- Takkarist McKinnley-DE
2-Boulware-LB
3- Taylor Moton-G
4- Rasul Douglas-CB
6- Adam Shaheen-TE
7- Conner Harris-LB

Undrafted RFA's:
1- Derrick Griifin-WR 6'7"/240# Texas Southern University
2- Ahkello Witherspoon-CB 6'2 1/4"/195# Colorado

Like the way the OP thinks.
Lets fix the O-line D-line and LBers.
Number 2 CB.
That's what I want this off season.
Not sure how they will do it but please Do it.

Ita hard to imagine Bouye getting away from Houston. He's their best CB, he's young, and he's still on the way up. I'd love to get him, but it doesn't seem realistic.

I do question how good Bouye really is though. I haven't watched the Texans play much, but it seems like they have a strong pass rush with Clowney and Mercilus and others... and that doesn't include Watt.

Draft:

R1 Derek Barnett
R2 Adoree Jackson
R3 Kendall Beckwith
R4 Dorian Johnson
R6 Joe Mixon
R7 BPA

want NO part of Joe Mixon.

Draft:

R1 Derek Barnett
R2 Adoree Jackson
R3 Kendall Beckwith
R4 Dorian Johnson
R6 Joe Mixon
R7 BPA

I agree with Ozzy and want nothing to do with icon.

On drafting a CB Mike Detilier has hit on this and I agree with him and expect them to go after a CB in free agency. There is no guarantee even a 1st round pick will be ready to play when the season starts and we need a #2 corner that starts game 1 and only a vet can give you that 100%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom