Free Agent Offers (1 Viewer)

Great response! And for you kid - wake up and look around you! You and what you do in this world ain't nothing special! Anybody with a 'decent' IQ can be a chemical engineer. The bottom line is, being a football player -vs- being an engineer is no comparison. Trying to map out the human interest between the two are off any charts you care to create and bring into the discussion. There aint now or never will be the same kind of demand to be you! Get it yet! If being a chemical engineer ment that I would be one of the most blessed athletes in the world, could play on a football field every Sunday in front of millions of spectators and fans, then maybe I might want to be one. But your "special career" doesn't do any of that. In fact, who beside a small handful of geeks have the desire to sit for hours on end in a classroom learning about the characteristics of a compound? People like you that do and think that makes you better than everyone else - more power to you! But don't come on here talking about how special your field of study is when 99% of the population has simply never had any desire to do it! Could lots of people apply themselves and be like you? Sure! But who want's that lifestyle! Here's a shocker for ya! Guess what, chemical engineer, yuck-oh! Boring! Now. What about me being just a run-of-the-mill, very average pro football player? Are you kidding me! In a New York minute "IF I COULD". If I had been blessed with the very rare, God given talent and ability. No brainer.

So grow up and get over yourself! What you do ain't special or desired! Don't come on here pretending to "want to understand contract proposals". We know that ain't what this is about! It's all about YOU and now your mad because a few realist on here took you to the woodshed for a gulp of reality. Nobody cares about you and your geekie career choice! What we care about right now is talking about how and what our front office is doing to get our gifted Saint players back to where we all want them to be. If you want to simply bask in your "like NFL greatness," I recommend you try some boring PE forum so you and all your cohorts can talk about how superior and great you guys are!

OMG that was funny. And God said "son, you can be a glamorous professional athlete be filthy rich and date models if you wish, or you can waste away in some refinery as a chemical engineer. Which do you choose"? Lolololol

Great response! And for you kid - wake up and look around you! You and what you do in this world ain't nothing special! Anybody with a 'decent' IQ can be a chemical engineer. The bottom line is, being a football player -vs- being an engineer is no comparison. Trying to map out the human interest between the two are off any charts you care to create and bring into the discussion. There aint now or never will be the same kind of demand to be you! Get it yet! If being a chemical engineer ment that I would be one of the most blessed athletes in the world, could play on a football field every Sunday in front of millions of spectators and fans, then maybe I might want to be one. But your "special career" doesn't do any of that. In fact, who beside a small handful of geeks have the desire to sit for hours on end in a classroom learning about the characteristics of a compound? People like you that do and think that makes you better than everyone else - more power to you! But don't come on here talking about how special your field of study is when 99% of the population has simply never had any desire to do it! Could lots of people apply themselves and be like you? Sure! But who want's that lifestyle! Here's a shocker for ya! Guess what, chemical engineer, yuck-oh! Boring! Now. What about me being just a run-of-the-mill, very average pro football player? Are you kidding me! In a New York minute "IF I COULD". If I had been blessed with the very rare, God given talent and ability. No brainer.

So grow up and get over yourself! What you do ain't special or desired! Don't come on here pretending to "want to understand contract proposals". We know that ain't what this is about! It's all about YOU and now your mad because a few realist on here took you to the woodshed for a gulp of reality. Nobody cares about you and your geekie career choice! What we care about right now is talking about how and what our front office is doing to get our gifted Saint players back to where we all want them to be. If you want to simply bask in your "like NFL greatness," I recommend you try some boring PE forum so you and all your cohorts can talk about how superior and great you guys are!

...phew...finally... :facts: :worthy: :potd:
/thread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom