Free agent RB Darrel Williams is in NOLA [Merged](Update: signing with Cardinals) (1 Viewer)

Maybe Payton was the reason for the lack of LSU players on our teams.

I think that's the easy button.

These guys are all older now and signing inexpensive deals to come home whereas previously they were still chasing big contracts and we didn't have the cap space every year like we do now.

That push for Watson and falling a short forced the team to made difficult decisions and now they can use the cap towards other players.

Considering per capita Louisiana and LSU put a ton of talent into the NFL, now a few of those guys are coming home.

That’s exactly who Darrel Williams is lol. He had over 45 receptions and 450 rec yards last year
What can Williams give that MI can't? He's not the back I had in mind. I'm speaking of someone in the mold of Bush/Sproles, Cohen, etc.

1652917250788.png

What can Williams give that MI can't? He's not the back I had in mind. I'm speaking of someone in the mold of Bush/Sproles, Cohen, etc.

1652917250788.png
You should watch his tape from last year. He is fast in pads, so to speak, is a great route runner (for a RB) and he can make big plays.

He’s always in a time share and never been RB1, meaning he is OK if he’s not getting a lot of touches and can come in and get into the rhythm of the offense fast.

He’d be a good backup.

You should watch his tape from last year. He is fast in pads, so to speak, is a great route runner (for a RB) and he can make big plays.

He’s always in a time share and never been RB1, meaning he is OK if he’s not getting a lot of touches and can come in and get into the rhythm of the offense fast.

He’d be a good backup.
It's possible that i'm thinking of when our offense had huge success, we had a back for each skillset. I'm curious what can he give you that MI can't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom