Reaction score
JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Steelers 26

Mike Williams WR Chargers 28

James Washington WR Steelers 26

D.J. Chark WR Jaguars 26

Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Washington 24

Christian Kirk WR Arizona 26

Solomon Thomas IDL Raiders

Mike Gesicki TE With turmoil in Miami, could he be on the market?

I would make our priorities:
Jameis Winston
Marcus Williams
Terron Armstead-just reading other message boards, he will get several Brinks trucks.
PJ Williams
Kwon Alexander

The rest are RFAs and ERFAs and can be brought back after the draft and UDFA frenzy.

I'd be happy if we can just sign our free agents. I do think P.J.,Armstead and Alexander will come down to how much other teams are willing to pay them. I can see a team overpaying for Armstead. I'd hate to lose PJ. I thought the last half of the year was some of the best I've seen him play

JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Steelers 26

Mike Williams WR Chargers 28

James Washington WR Steelers 26

D.J. Chark WR Jaguars 26

Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Washington 24

Christian Kirk WR Arizona 26

Solomon Thomas IDL Raiders

Mike Gesicki TE With turmoil in Miami, could he be on the market?

I would make our priorities:
Jameis Winston
Marcus Williams
Terron Armstead-just reading other message boards, he will get several Brinks trucks.
PJ Williams
Kwon Alexander

The rest are RFAs and ERFAs and can be brought back after the draft and UDFA frenzy.
Why get a Brinks truck, when you can get a Loomis truck? 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-153236_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-153236_Chrome.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 1
There are no answers to our needs on the UFA WR market.
It is gonna be all about the draft imo.
The FA TE pool has some interesting options, at least. That is where I could see us making a smaller type splash. Even past the top options like Gesicki and Dalton Schultz, there are some younger-ish guys that can play both ways: Uzomah, G Everett, Alie-Cox, Tonyan, Njoku and Conklin.

Would love to see us sneak out a FA RT this year... You know, one nobody sees coming... Kinda under the radar.... That silent but deadly signing... One we just sort of walk into unknowingly... The kind that drops the bomb on the rest of the NFL... Has them gasping for air so to speak....

Yeah we aint getting any of those WRs except maybe Gandy. However it would be alot better to get a couple of WRs/TEs this draft and also find a RB if possible.

Aa someone alluded if Saints sign anyone it should be one of thier own young and upcoming players

As often as Terron Armstead is injured, I don't think teams are going to throw that much money at him. Especially if he is only healthy for only part of the season. We may be able to retain him and not break the bank to do it.
I sure would love that. He’s one of my favorite players, love to see him retire a Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom