Free Agent targets (1 Viewer)

Would love to see us sneak out a FA RT this year... You know, one nobody sees coming... Kinda under the radar.... That silent but deadly signing... One we just sort of walk into unknowingly... The kind that drops the bomb on the rest of the NFL... Has them gasping for air so to speak....
OMG...LOL!! I almost made a smart-alec response after only reading the first sentence and not realizing that that's EXACTLY what you were going for!

JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Steelers 26

Mike Williams WR Chargers 28

James Washington WR Steelers 26

D.J. Chark WR Jaguars 26

Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Washington 24

Christian Kirk WR Arizona 26

Solomon Thomas IDL Raiders

Mike Gesicki TE With turmoil in Miami, could he be on the market?

I would make our priorities:
Jameis Winston
Marcus Williams
Terron Armstead-just reading other message boards, he will get several Brinks trucks.
PJ Williams
Kwon Alexander

The rest are RFAs and ERFAs and can be brought back after the draft and UDFA frenzy.
I’ll take Mike Williams as long as he does hinder other additions. The rest on that list can keep looking.

Mike Williams would be an amazing FA get, but sadly, someone is gonna give him a top 3 WR contract. I don't see how Loomis would pull that off. I'm more inclined to try to find a talented WR in the draft.

JuJu Smith-Schuster WR Steelers 26

Mike Williams WR Chargers 28

James Washington WR Steelers 26

D.J. Chark WR Jaguars 26

Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Washington 24

Christian Kirk WR Arizona 26

Solomon Thomas IDL Raiders

Mike Gesicki TE With turmoil in Miami, could he be on the market?

I would make our priorities:
Jameis Winston
Marcus Williams
Terron Armstead-just reading other message boards, he will get several Brinks trucks.
PJ Williams
Kwon Alexander

The rest are RFAs and ERFAs and can be brought back after the draft and UDFA frenzy.
Do we have an offshore account somewhere to sign these players? Mike Williams is going to command a lot of money.

My FA wish list consists of:
DT Larry Ogunjobi
DT BJ Hill
EDGE/DT Rasheem Green
S/DB Jessie Bates (Especially if we lose Marcus Williams)
TE Dalton Schultz
TE Robert Tonyan
WR Russell Gage
WR Preston Williams
RB Rashaad Penny
RB Darrel Williams

So you want Mike Williams and no other free agents at all? Think we'd be in a tough spot. ;)
I would take only Mike Williams from the list in the OP. There’s going to be more free agents available than what is listed here.

I been wanting Mike Gesicki for the past few years. The Saints should have pulled the trigger when the Dolphins had that fire sale a couple of years ago.

Our first mission is to get under the cap and it's very doable with re-working some deals. Then we should take care of our own free agents. My hope is that we sign two WRs, sign one and draft one or draft two. MT, Quez and Deonte are enough to start. TQS, at worse, would be back on a one year deal but with so many better options on the market, he would have to fight to earn his keep.

In the following weeks, players will be released from their contracts. These are the players should focus to bring.

They don’t count on the compensatory pick formula, and we need as many resources as possible.

In the following weeks, players will be released from their contracts. These are the players should focus to bring.

They don’t count on the compensatory pick formula, and we need as many resources as possible.
That is a very good point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom