Free Agent WRs (1 Viewer)

SammyIsGod

Can he play safety? Yup!
Reaction score
This is from the Mothership's website. Lots of great players on this list. I know we have cap issues, but if Loomis can make some or any of this happen, I'd be a happier man...

The toast of free agency: Davante Adams

The Tampa Bay favorite: Chris Godwin

The rediscovered brilliance: Odell Beckham Jr.

The exotic option: Mike Williams

The rebound: Allen Robinson II

Other intriguing options:

Some evaluators are very high on Michael Gallup, who can play inside and out with adequate speed and the ability to make tough catches.

Christian Kirk flirted with a 1,000-yard season in Year 4.

DJ Chark Jr. is a fascinating case.

And then there is the Pittsburgh Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster, who enters free agency with loads of question marks, mostly due to injury.

Sleeper receivers to watch:

Braxton Berrios

Russell Gage

Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Thanks for posting, something to analyze outside of HC talk haha

Adams will never get out of GB unless he makes some crazy demand to be traded, if no contract is worked out he is tagged no doubt

Godwin may escape TB and the reason I say this is they have a ton of FA's hitting the market, they can't keep them all

Gallup is intriguing and the Cowgirls have receivers everywhere. He was very impressive this season and consistent. Would be an immediate upgrade for us and a realistic signing. Won't come cheap but won't break the bank either

Odell we couldn't get with Sean here, not sure but would think he isn't even looking our way now

Excluding the big names (naturally bc they are more like a pipe dream), I’d take Kirk, Chark, or Gage along with drafting a WR (a high pick).

Unless we resign Winston or the Rogers/Wilson fantasy happens, I'm not sure if any big-name WR will sign here. Also, I thought Goodwin was hurt.

Unless we resign Winston or the Rogers/Wilson fantasy happens, I'm not sure if any big-name WR will sign here. Also, I thought Goodwin was hurt.

That said, since Godwin suffered the injury on Dec. 19, he should have a chance to play in Week 1 next season, as a projected nine-month recovery timeline would take him to Sept. 19, 2022. So, as long as he doesn't have a setback and progresses through rehab well, Godwin should be healthy enough to play early next season.

That will be important for Godwin. The free-agent-to-be is looking to cash in on his first lucrative, long-term NFL contract, and his availability will be key to getting it. That he might be able to play in Week 1 should give many teams interest in paying him even despite his major injury.

I would say sign Mike "Treylon Burks" Williams and if not DJ Chark. Signing a WR would lessen the burden on drafting a WR in the 1st round and possible open us up to the BPA option.

Berrios would be an interesting addition, that dude has some serious wheels and made some awesome plays with the Jets.
I think Jameis throwing to Mike Williams would be video game like in a dream situation, too bad finacally I sure he's going to get waaay more money than we would like to shell out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom