Free Beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
In honor of the thread on the old forum and to get some more people, I wanted to post this again.

Since the other thread was generating little attention, I thought this might get your attention.

Come to the Park clean up Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Goretti playground and the address is 7760 Benson Street.

We CANNOT get shown up by Ravens fans. They will have 40 people in attendance. Are we going to have less?

This involves no skilled labor and even if you can only come for an hour, please show up.

Thanks for the reminder, Jay! Who Dat!

Jay Foster should run for Mayor.

Ha!

I forgot to mention, as I did in the other thread, I will have an ice chest full of beer for those that show up.

You will need to bring gloves and bags and possibly just a $1.00 "face mask" that is available at Lowe's, etc. to cover your nose/mouth.

So come on out and we will argue football with Ravens fans after the park clean up.

Ha!

I forgot to mention, as I did in the other thread, I will have an ice chest full of beer for those that show up.

ice chest full of beer per person? thats what i'm talking about! i hear that the ravens fans love milwaukee's best!

Okay, we have 247 views of the "Loser" Thread and just 120 views of this thread.

Come on out and help if you can. We could use the assistance and we don't want to get shown up by the Ravens fans. They have 40 attending.

Man Jay the problem for me is that I drive in from Memphis on Saturday but have to work Sat. morning so we don't get to leave until noon or 1pm. We would really like to be there for sure.....Least I can do is get this back to the top.

In honor of the thread on the old forum and to get some more people, I wanted to post this again.

Since the other thread was generating little attention, I thought this might get your attention.

Come to the Park clean up Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Goretti playground and the address is 7760 Benson Street.

We CANNOT get shown up by Ravens fans. They will have 40 people in attendance. Are we going to have less?

This involves no skilled labor and even if you can only come for an hour, please show up.

Jay, I regret that I can't make it. Too many obligations this weekend. I'll be at the game, but I can't help with the cleanup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom