Free Boobies - I'm moving to Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, or Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

well i live in new mexico and have never seen a woman walking around town topless so i will let you know when it happens for the first time....dont hold your breath...i

You know what they say about boobies. Once you’ve seen one pair, you want to see them all.

My wife and I visited Barton Springs when we went to Austin for the LSU game a couple of weeks ago, and apparently tops are optional there.

Mrs. Booker: “Are those tiddies?”
Mr. Booker: “Why yes, yes they are.”

When I first moved to Austin back in 2011, I forgot about the topless thing at Barton Springs. I took my son who was 12 at the time (who had never been before) and as soon as we got inside, I saw a topless chick across the way. I was like "oh yeah, by the way, women are allowed to go topless here so you might see some tiddies...just don't stare and make it awkward"

When I first moved to San Diego last year, my good friend was like "let's go to Black's beach, I've never been in my life." So we went. It was mostly all old dudes with their tiny peens out, a handful of old women who looked like leather and a bunch of gay dudes.

the ones who want to and will be walking around topless you dont want to see trust me.

this is what you can expect to see walking around topless

Yeah well a lot of dudes with big floppy gynocomastia tits let em hang at the beaches..I didnt expect to see that but I've been conditioned to the shell shock.

Everyone has pectoral muscles. Itd be different to see them in everyday life all of the sudden, sure, but I don't think it's a big deal. People are silly about the human body.

I’ve never been somewhere where nudity is allowed and ever seen anyone sexually arousing. But then I’m not Buffalo Bill either.

I’ve never been somewhere where nudity is allowed and ever seen anyone sexually arousing. But then I’m not Buffalo Bill either.
Is it only arousing when it’s not allowed?
I mean I get the kink but it feels like your limiting yourself from a lot of joy that the world has to offer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom