Free Boobies - I'm moving to Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, or Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

I've shaken my head so much at you guys, I think it's coming loose.

When I see a hot woman clothed, I always want to see the same hot woman naked. Then, once I see her naked, turns out I generally think she looks way better clothed. Rarely does a woman (or anyone) look better with less clothes.
Actually I have to backtrack a bit on this
I think I’ve sgared this story before, but if so, it’s been awhile...

One of the companies I danced with had a LOT of topless ‘costuming’
So all performances and probably 1/3 of rehearsals had boobs - lithe dancer body boobs
What became interesting is that I realized I hardly ever noticed their bare boobs anymore
But them in their bras ALWAYS caught me eye - not in a oogling way, just if they were in their bra in the corner of my eye I could not help but notice

Back in the late 90s my friend and roommate was a bouncer at Escapades on Airline. He didnt have a car so i was his ride and was always up there plus the dancers were at our place a lot

Sure some of them were druggies but a lot of them were just paying their way thru college or single moms

Back in the late 90s my friend and roommate was a bouncer at Escapades on Airline. He didnt have a car so i was his ride and was always up there plus the dancers were at our place a lot

Sure some of them were druggies but a lot of them were just paying their way thru college or single moms
Similar
While there weren’t too many who were both concert AND exotic dancers, there were some
none were users - all made 5x more than if they waited tables
but only 1 was chill about the situation- the rest did not like it much at all
part of the reason I never go in those places

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom