Free Britney (1 Viewer)

It looks like the judge today granted her the right to choose her own attorney. 🙏🏼

Britney apparently also said to the judge that she wants her dad removed & investigated for violating the conservatorship.

I hope her new attorney gets to the bottom of everything and exposes everyone for the scum they are.

What you are ignoring is that if she is incapable of making these basic decisions then how is she mentally or emotionally able to make a decision to perform or be on a show? The answer is she isn't which means somebody needs to answer for forcing a woman who is so mentally or emotionally damaged that she can't make decisions into continuing a stressful career that is providing more money for those involved with controlling her life than it does to Brittany

You can't have it both ways
Did she make the decision to perform? I've seen stories that she didn't have a choice, and was essentially "forced" to do them.

Did she make the decision to perform? I've seen stories that she didn't have a choice, and was essentially "forced" to do them.

I don't follow Britney Spears at all, but years ago I do recall seeing her perform at some awards show and they were making a big deal about it as her "comeback" or whatever, and she looked both drugged and as if she were being forced to perform at gunpoint (not literally, but you get the idea.) After it was done everyone was doing the hollow "She's back, she's still got it!" routine because that's what people do, they just speak in empty platitudes, but it was very weird to watch.

Today in Britany news

Today in Britany news

Notice how she is asking for a different conservator, and NOT asking for a complete removal of a conservator. So much for Britney can take care of herself talk.

I haven't been following this story at all, so if someone else can make better sense of this, feel free to enlighten me.

Notice how she is asking for a different conservator, and NOT asking for a complete removal of a conservator. So much for Britney can take care of herself talk.

I haven't been following this story at all, so if someone else can make better sense of this, feel free to enlighten me.
Maybe the judge has told her complete removal isn't an option? I mean, it all depends on who's advising her. Has she started consulting with her new attorney? What is he recommending? Seems like a lot of questions need to be answered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom