Free Britney (2 Viewers)

Seems like nobody has actually represented her rights in court
I mean, all that may be right. Only thing I do know is, as I said, me feeling a certain way about it doesn't mean a dang thing.

Last edited:
I know that. But I guess my question is would a conservatorship in CA or any other state be the same as an interdiction in LA?

It’s my understanding that conservatorship relates more to financial and personal business decisions but isn’t full guardianship. Interdiction is more like guardianship - the scope of the decision-making power is wider.

I do have to wonder how much of the mentality a couple of y’all mentioned is just due to never actually becoming an adult? She’s been stripped of decisions since 2008, it can’t be easy to learn how to be an adult when you can’t learn how to be an adult.

I do have to wonder how much of the mentality a couple of y’all mentioned is just due to never actually becoming an adult? She’s been stripped of decisions since 2008, it can’t be easy to learn how to be an adult when you can’t learn how to be an adult.
Can't throw enough likes at this

She got turned into a performing pet

It’s my understanding that conservatorship relates more to financial and personal business decisions but isn’t full guardianship. Interdiction is more like guardianship - the scope of the decision-making power is wider.
That is correct. One of my uncles had Down Syndrome. He passed away 2 years ago this Thanksgiving (just talking about it hitting me in the feels).

At any rate, social security underpaid him pretty much all his life so when it got corrected, he got a sizeable lump sum and immediately his brother and other sister appeared out of the woodwork to try to take advantage of him when they never wanted anything to do with him before. He literally asked my mom for interdiction to keep them away since the people at his group home wouldn't listen to him (my mom was a mother and sister to him)

We were fortunate enough to be with him when he passed 3 days before Thanksgiving. In a strange coincidence, he passed while Spirit in the Sky was playing

The stranger thing is that the last thing he said before he passed was that he saw his parents there and his older brother (not the one I referenced) and he wasn't even aware that his older brother had died 3 or 4 years previously

The stranger thing is that the last thing he said before he passed was that he saw his parents there and his older brother (not the one I referenced) and he wasn't even aware that his older brother had died 3 or 4 years previously
Stuff like this is my "proof" that there's something ..... beyond.

Makes sense. And that makes this thing more confusing why she can't do some of the things that she can't do.

Makes sense. And that makes this thing more confusing why she can't do some of the things that she can't do.
If they got her on a decent dose of lithium, that can create the issues they are claiming are the reason she is in the conservatorship

Lithium can make it difficult to think or focus. I have seen reports that when she was on that reality TV show, she was out of it many times due to medication she was on (if I am remembering correctly)

Amazing story.

So, when is the court thing over with Britney, or does it ever end?

Amazing story.

So, when is the court thing over with Britney, or does it ever end?
I don't know...I think that an investigation would reveal some shady crap going on tho

I might be completely wrong, but the whole thing stinks. I also can't fathom why her dad thinks he is entitled to $16,000 a month for what he is doing. There needs to be an independent investigation

I don't know...I think that an investigation would reveal some shady crap going on tho

I might be completely wrong, but the whole thing stinks. I also can't fathom why her dad thinks he is entitled to $16,000 a month for what he is doing. There needs to be an independent investigation

I think that was earlier in the arrangement - when he was basically managing her career, tours, etc.

I sounds like now he's less involved as a co-conservator.

At a public court hearing in November, Ms. Spears’s mother moved to support the removal of Mr. Spears as conservator. Through a lawyer, she called the father-daughter relationship “toxic” and said it was “time to start fresh,” adding that Mr. Spears had referred to his daughter as “a racehorse who has to be handled like one.”

That day, Judge Brenda Penny, who had replaced Judge Goetz on the case, declined a request from Mr. Ingham to suspend Mr. Spears immediately, but left the door open to consider removing him in the future. Judge Penny approved a wealth management firm to serve as co-conservator of the estate alongside Mr. Spears.

Mr. Ingham has not filed a petition to remove Mr. Spears permanently.

Mr. Spears has recently been back home in Kentwood, where he is known to host crawfish boils and stop by the town’s VFW bar. But he mostly keeps to himself. “He is just the same old Jamie,” his former football coach, Mr. Shaw, said.

Mr. Spears recently sold the house Ms. Spears grew up in. He has been staying down a winding country road on the outskirts of town, in an RV parked at a warehouse that has stored the boxed-up relics of his daughter’s megawatt career.

I think that was earlier in the arrangement - when he was basically managing her career, tours, etc.

I sounds like now he's less involved as a co-conservator.

I don't see where he is not receiving that compensation anymore. What I do see in that second article is
1) she was prevented from hiring her own attorney

2) her father has accusations for having a lot of the issues that they claim Brittany Spears has. Anger issues, emotional and physical abuse, and substance abuse.

Even if they are right about her, I don't see him being qualified to be in that position considering the allegations of abuse and his own problems with substance abuse

If they got her on a decent dose of lithium, that can create the issues they are claiming are the reason she is in the conservatorship

Lithium can make it difficult to think or focus. I have seen reports that when she was on that reality TV show, she was out of it many times due to medication she was on (if I am remembering correctly)
I think that's what Brian Wilson's psychiatrist did to him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom