***FREE GIVEAWAY: Evans and Stinch SB photo (1 Viewer)

Kyle Turley

yahoo_turleythen.jpg

Let's lighten the mood a little with a free giveaway! This is a JAHRI EVANS % JOHN STINCHCOMB SIGNED 8X10 PHOTO AUTOGRAPH, SAINTS XLIV PSA! All you have to do is comment with your favorite Saints offensive lineman of all time. Good luck and Who Dat!

Screenshot_20221002-203105_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221002-203056_eBay.jpg

Big 77 Carl Nicks
Yep.....Carl Nicks

Evans. Was a little late to the party for Roaf (Oilers fan back in the day then moved to Louisiana a little after they became the Titans).

I did like Max Unger, i just wish he would have played longer..
And who can forget the commercials with him and Drew?
First one:

Second one:

I thought there was a third one, but can't find it.
Edit: Found it, but its only Brees not Unger, but since i'm here, may as well post it.

Last edited:
That's a rough one.....the obvious go to is Willie Road but I liked Nicks alot and also Evans. I pick all 3 as my favorite.

If I ever find a autograph picture of this moment I'll definitely do another free giveaway. I still remember this game like it was yesterday.
Great idea. Maybe he'd sign if you mail it to him. I saw him at a Saints watch party in Nashville in the late 2000s so he probably still cares for the Saints somewhat.

Jim Dombrowski….he was a good one at tackle and guard. Steady and dependable. My favorite memories are of him at training camp going against the Saints defense. He held his own and then some. Whodat

He was washed by the time he got here, but Conrad Dobler for the win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom