Free Hornets tickets for the Portland and Seattle games! (1 Viewer)

(Free Hornets Tickets)

http://www.wwltv.com/sharedcontent/advertising/wwltv/hornets/17154/

WWL is offering FREE tickets to the next two Hornets games in an attempt to boost low attendance figures. They have been slowly climbing as more and more people begin to realize the truly great team we have here in New Orleans. With the Saints on break, this is the perfect time to see a game.

Again, ABSOLUTELY FREE.

bttt. We need to support this team. I wish this was stickied on the ssf so all could see it.

Got mine, and I'll be there tonight. Good thing to be in a nice, warm arena when it's cold, windy and wet outside.....

On a side note, how many of the free ticket takers are gonna try to sneak downstairs?

Last night was pretty sad. Not to be like alon or anything, but last night was probably the emptiest I've seen the arena all season. I for one don't really give two hoots about the NBA but the freaking tickets were free. How the hell do people not show up with free tickets to see a team that is pretty much at the top of its division and conference.

As I said I don't really care for NBA basketball but free tickets to watch some sports and the honeybees isn't that bad of a deal.

What a game to go see with the Hornets dropping 120+ points...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom