FREE - Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC! PS3 Users Only* (1 Viewer)

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I ran across this link at another website( http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1578913 ), I figured some of you gamers might like it with the old uniforms.

FREE - Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC! PS3 Users Only*<!----> <!-- google_ad_section_start --> You can get the Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack DLC for FREE!

http://www.reebok.com/US/afl

Madden NFL 10 AFL Legacy Pack Now Available!
09/24/09 8:00 AM

Experience all-new 1960's-style presentation elements - referees don the orange striped AFL uniforms, official AFL markings and logos decorate the field, and more. The AFL Legacy Pack for Madden NFL 10 also features a retro football card-like user interface and classic film grain broadcast camera.

The eight original AFL teams are represented by name and wear their historic uniforms, including the Buffalo Bills, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs (as the Dallas Texans), New England Patriots (as the Boston Patriots), New York Jets (as the Titans of New York), Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers and Tennessee Titans (as the Houston Oilers).

The 15 AFL Legacy Game matchups during the 2009 NFL regular season include the Legacy Pack presentation in the offline Franchise mode, as well as during the Play Now, and Superstar modes. Historic AFL uniforms can be selected in any offline or online game mode.

Relive some of the greatest moments in AFL history with all-new Madden Moments, which include additional Xbox 360 achievements and PS3 trophies.

The AFL Legacy Pack game add-on for Madden NFL 10 is available now for 560 Microsoft Points and $6.99 on the PSN Store.

i don't own madden but i am downloading this anyway

for when GF sends it to me

You missed it too....That's what 24 was doing after our first big team slayer game. I think we won 100-25 or something like that. SR members dominate the Halo.

I found this post useful. And my Halo celebration dances are rivaled by none.

I found this post useful. And my Halo celebration dances are rivaled by none.

I added you on xbl wanting to play Halo with you, but I never play and I am average to say the least :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I added you on xbl wanting to play Halo with you, but I never play and I am average to say the least :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Don't matter, dude. I've always said, Saints fans are always welcome in my party, regardless how good or bad you are at the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom