free music? (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
you all are the smartest in the land.. i got a couple of "hey google" boxes in the house that rocked music in the house no matter what i asked for before the divorce. you tube premium wants $10 a month. any suggestions?

you all are the smartest in the land.. i got a couple of "hey google" boxes in the house that rocked music in the house no matter what i asked for before the divorce. you tube premium wants $10 a month. any suggestions?

Lots of services are free with ads.

I've been doing Spotify "trials" (3 months for 99 cents) for several years, quarter after quarter. Simply churn your credit cards and emails.

LOL! I remember using a program called PKUnzip to "join" files spread across dozens of diskettes, just to get a working edition of Adobe Photoshop. Not to mention you had to download that stuff over a 33.6 modem and *pray* that your overnight connection didn't time out.

You're living in the past, sister.

Limewire songs download quicker on my dial-up.

Speaking of living, I'm kinda surprised that you still have a pulse. That mayoral campaign nearly killed you.
I’m alive. I finally had to break down and go to the doctor last Tuesday and get some antibiotics. Got a z pack and healed up nicely. Then my mom came to town for 6 days over Thanksgiving so I was playing circus clown and entertaining her for those days. She left Tuesday and I’ve had holiday parties every night this week. Two more this weekend on Saturday & Sunday. I need a clone.

Now I’m in a major funk for other reasons.

I’m alive. I finally had to break down and go to the doctor last Tuesday and get some antibiotics. Got a z pack and healed up nicely. Then my mom came to town for 6 days over Thanksgiving so I was playing circus clown and entertaining her for those days. She left Tuesday and I’ve had holiday parties every night this week. Two more this weekend on Saturday & Sunday. I need a clone.

Now I’m in a major funk for other reasons.

Not only burning the candle at both ends, it sounds like you may have lit that little forker in the middle too.

Pace yourself.

Play one of those CDs you burned from Napster and relax.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom