**FREE Render Pack** (1 Viewer)

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Here I composed some renders that would be great for wallpapers - Here is a preview of all the images in there :
88239834by7.jpg

It contains:
8 Brees renders
6 Bush Renders
1 Colston Render
1 Harper Render
1 Dwayne Jarrett Render (USC)
1 Lance Moore Render
2 McAllister Renders
1 Desean Jackson Render
1 Darren McFadden render
1 Meachem Render (Tenn.)
1 Pierre Thomas Render
1 Mike McKenzie Render

I compressed the file into a .zip folder, which you can download here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXTKFLVE

Good luck with the wallpapers/sigs you make out of them :9:

***NOTICE: I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR ALL OF THE RENDERS. I RENDERED SOME OF THE IMAGES BUT NOT ALL OF THEM***

Just finished this one:
6l8mvzk.png

Rendered myself, right click -> save image as to save.

Some more:
2iuxism.png

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O29IX8KH

Last edited:
Thanks, rendering stuff is probably the hardest part of photoshop and gimp to get a hang of.
I don't normally save them but if I do I'll post them here.

No problem bro.
I know how hard it is for me to render, and it usually takes about an hour depending on the size of the render, and I just wanted to share these to save people some time.

This attached wallpaper literally took me 10 seconds to do with one of your premade pics.
I hope others contribute here because it really puts you off trying to do things when you just begin Photoshoping and I gave up 3 or 4 times because I hated using the magnetic lasso thing.

Attachments

• Brees comp.jpg
    Brees comp.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 42
Ahhh no man, you use the wrong thing for renders. Pen tool makes it 100000000x easier!
it lets you mold around the curves and everything so much easier and the renders are very much less choppy
Just put the pen-tool layer to 0% opacity and outline the image you're rendering, then when you're done outlining it rasterize the layer and put the pen-tool layer opacity back to 100 and select it with the magic wand tool and copy and paste it into a new layer and you have the render.
That's the way I do it atleast

Also, nice wallpaper, and glad to help :9:

Very cool d3vanj. I'm gonna rotate a few of them as my desktop. Very nice work.

this is one of the pics i made, i have bout 7 or 8 more

Attachments

• drewbrees.jpg
    drewbrees.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 29
another

d3vanj if maybe u can do some more, hornets players or saints players. different types of players tht would be great, thanks man.

Attachments

• brees98.jpg
    brees98.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 21
they look good nola

and if you have photoshop then do this

go to:
http://www.psdcetral.net

click the tab that says PSDs on the right
then navigate your way from there to find the ones youre looking for

???

Ahhh no man, you use the wrong thing for renders. Pen tool makes it 100000000x easier!
it lets you mold around the curves and everything so much easier and the renders are very much less choppy
Just put the pen-tool layer to 0% opacity and outline the image you're rendering, then when you're done outlining it rasterize the layer and put the pen-tool layer opacity back to 100 and select it with the magic wand tool and copy and paste it into a new layer and you have the render.

I tried that on my photoshop7 and can't figure out what you're doing. Mine just puts a straight line

That's an interesting way to do it. I erase everything except what I want, use the stroke tool to see the stuff I missed and clean up the edge with the eraser set real wide, but low opacity. About a half hour is the longest it's ever taken me to do an image.

is there anyone that would mind maybe doing some hornets cuts from this season? or some other saints players.

please and thankyou

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom