Free tickets for today (1 Viewer)

What's with all the free tickets???? This reminds me of the days back when you couldn't give Saints tickets away. You could come out of the grocery store and find Saints tickets taped to your windshield and take them off and tape them to the next car. Lol Not saying that this is what's happening, just find it funny is all. WHO DAT!!!!

What's with all the free tickets???? This reminds me of the days back when you couldn't give Saints tickets away. You could come out of the grocery store and find Saints tickets taped to your windshield and take them off and tape them to the next car. Lol Not saying that this is what's happening, just find it funny is all. WHO DAT!!!!

It being a midday game on Christmas Eve doesn't help. I'd gladly take any of y'alls tickets if I didn't have to set up for the family gathering.

Man if I lived or was in New Orleans today! Whew, haven't been to a game since 2006 "versus Eagles regular season -- last second field goal win -- Drew was going around the stadium fist pumping to the fans...Oh God the energy was fantastic."...That's awesome guys. WhoDat! and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Man if I lived or was in New Orleans today! Whew, haven't been to a game since 2006 "versus Eagles regular season -- last second field goal win -- Drew was going around the stadium fist pumping to the fans...Oh God the energy was fantastic."...That's awesome guys. WhoDat! and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

I LOVED that game. That long drive at the end to seal the game was something to behold.

Sounds like me, and my wife and son will be pretty lonely at the game today. Had one extra seat today that I couldn't give away either.

Are these still available?

I'm in town for Christmas and already bought some tickets to take my parents to the game but they have some friends that would love to join us

If the three goal line plaza are available I'd love to have them to bring them too (we will be corner plaza) and I'll make a $50 donation to SR if so!

Wonderful gesture and you are great examples of why I love this site and forum.

Well done! :9:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
:kerstsmiley:

I feel bad for all of y'all that can't go. We considered going before they moved the game time - but it was going to be tight for us to get home (4 hour drive) for a family obligation after the game if it was at 12. I'm very glad y'all are passing these tickets on to Saints fans.

Here's to us winning our last 2, and every game that needs to go our way going our way except the last one (on some 1 in a million at the buzzer fluke play) because that's how we roll. 8/8 and *just* missing the playoffs (I'm not as hung up on draft pick location - I'd rather have numbers, cause it's a crapshoot)

I have some free single tickets too. One in terrace and one in loge. Gave my pair away already. If it was noon, i'd be there. But I can't break xmas eve dinner plans. Not without also making divorce plans, at least.

Msg me at 985-277-9269.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom