freedom to fascism (1 Viewer)

pj, you forgot to mention the Bilderberger Group. Their name always seems to pop up at some points when it relates to wild conspiracy theories about the Masons, their initiation ceremonies, The Illuminati, and here with the World Jewish banking Conspiracy. They would seem to have different working parts from another but to many one world conspiracy theorists and even among some anti-globalization organizations, they've been called out for or viewed with extreme suspicion because some of their pamphlets that make similar arguments or maybe apply some of the phrases you find in unsubstantiated theories with no reasonable evidence or justification, other then sounding provocative.

Mark me down at Options 1 and maybe a bit of 3, pj. Conspiracy is a word in my profession most times one steer's far away from, because like I said previously said what goes along with these theories can vary from being wild, provocative, suspicious, irrational, and most times their half-truths that are distorted or outright lies.

Interesting yes, because after the dissolution of the first KKK via William Butler's contribution to the 1871 Ku Klux Klan Act, and the growing disinterest of Northerners towards President Ulysses S. Grant's Reconstruction policy seen as ineffective by some, and the death of Thaddeus Stevens and Charles Sumner in the early 1870's, and finally the election of Rutherford B. Hayes in a disputed Presidential election of 1876(the one presidential election in American history where we may never know who really won because the electoral process was so corrupt it lost any remaining credibility promptly, Wooley House Agreement legitimacy or not.

WE had other important interests to go after pj. It can never be argued the KKK alone is completely responsible for ending Reconstruction. It be accurate to say it merely created a process, which may have not produced instant results, but created a framework for future progress at some point, the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were made law but even though Plessy vs. Ferguson narrowed its constitutional interpretation, that legal framework wouldn't remain dormant forever, and it certainly wasn't dead. It would become an recurring series of issues that black Americans would want or demand in being addressed, and we all saw it come to full fruition in the 1950's and 1960's with the Civil Rights movement challenging state-supported segregation laws against individuals.

pj, you forgot to mention the Bilderberger Group. Their name always seems to pop up at some points when it relates to wild conspiracy theories about the Masons, their initiation ceremonies, The Illuminati, and here with the World Jewish banking Conspiracy. They would seem to have different working parts from another but to many one world conspiracy theorists and even among some anti-globalization organizations, they've been called out for or viewed with extreme suspicion because some of their pamphlets that make similar arguments or maybe apply some of the phrases you find in unsubstantiated theories with no reasonable evidence or justification, other then sounding provocative.

I thought that group was supposedly composed of world bankers and members of the CFR who happen to be some of the highest ranking masons who meet once a year to discuss how to control the world? I think the main argument is something along the lines of remove god, dumb down education, control mass media, control people with fear, consumerism (or utilitarianism), and propaganda, all the while working towards a one world government consisting of globalized corporations with one currency, one religion, and a chip in you (mark of the beast) that will be needed for all commerce. Basically a totalitarian or facist one world government with no middle class. Just elite rich and a bunch of serfs brought about by the illuminati (founded on the angle of light-- lucifer) and at that point the antichrist is supposed to rise to power to deliver the serfs from the one world government? Or something like that.

On a personal level, I don't know if I believe all that, but I do believe that I don't trust government, the CFR, world bankers, news, history textbooks, ect. I really don't care about all of it because I think all that matters is helping people when you can and living honorably and that even if all of it was true, any attempt to take action is futile because the majority of us are programmed to think a certain way, are too scared to act, and without numbers would be quashed. I think the only thing that can change any of it is a prayful nation; but I don't see a nation becoming prayful of even interested in taking back its soveriegnity until there is nothing left to take back and its too late. Which brings me back to the only thing I can do is be a good person and it profits me not to worry about anything else.

Mark me down at Options 1 and maybe a bit of 3, pj. Conspiracy is a word in my profession most times one steer's far away from, because like I said previously said what goes along with these theories can vary from being wild, provocative, suspicious, irrational, and most times their half-truths that are distorted or outright lies.

Interesting yes, because after the dissolution of the first KKK via William Butler's contribution to the 1871 Ku Klux Klan Act, and the growing disinterest of Northerners towards President Ulysses S. Grant's Reconstruction policy seen as ineffective by some, and the death of Thaddeus Stevens and Charles Sumner in the early 1870's, and finally the election of Rutherford B. Hayes in a disputed Presidential election of 1876(the one presidential election in American history where we may never know who really won because the electoral process was so corrupt it lost any remaining credibility promptly, Wooley House Agreement legitimacy or not.

WE had other important interests to go after pj. It can never be argued the KKK alone is completely responsible for ending Reconstruction. It be accurate to say it merely created a process, which may have not produced instant results, but created a framework for future progress at some point, the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments were made law but even though Plessy vs. Ferguson narrowed its constitutional interpretation, that legal framework wouldn't remain dormant forever, and it certainly wasn't dead. It would become an recurring series of issues that black Americans would want or demand in being addressed, and we all saw it come to full fruition in the 1950's and 1960's with the Civil Rights movement challenging state-supported segregation laws against individuals.

I thought Micheal Moore's cartoon on the subject in "Bowling for Columbine" was funny.

Let me give you my take on what or who "The Anti-Christ" may be, by saying what I'e given you something already, would it surprise you pj, if the Anti-Christ isn't going to be or better yet, may not be one individual person, but perhaps a group of individuals, sort of in the vein of the Third Reich's, perhaps a bit more of a corporative entity, think Terminator but within a realistic standpoint. If you go back at read of the rise of Nazism in 1930's Germany, the political and social landscape as well as pre-existing racial ideologies, laws, and beliefs were firmly implanted in many Europeans minds, but it wasn't as extreme or as deliberate as the Nazis expropriated it and used as a political tool.

I've always felt that if the Anti-Christ was just one individual person, even if he's charismatic and seemingly above suspicion, there will be some people, even in distressing times, that'll get suspicious and start asking a few questions,. Human nature dictates we can be fooled by demagogues, or false messiahs, but there's always those who don't accept things so easily at face value and not just on religious grounds either.

Can one person by himself create that kind of apocalypse? Certainly it's possible, but to create a complete one-world fascist government I'm sorry that requires more then just one person or one powerful politician on his own trying to create.

It doesn't sound feasible or completely realistic, but one I concede as a possibility.

It's all in the Lord's Hands anyway. That's the best approach I know and he's certainly one anyone can always rely on, as flawed of a human being that I am, and probably then some.

Let me give you my take on what or who "The Anti-Christ" may be, by saying what I'e given you something already, would it surprise you pj, if the Anti-Christ isn't going to be or better yet, may not be one individual person, but perhaps a group of individuals, sort of in the vein of the Third Reich's, perhaps a bit more of a corporative entity, think Terminator but within a realistic standpoint. If you go back at read of the rise of Nazism in 1930's Germany, the political and social landscape as well as pre-existing racial ideologies, laws, and beliefs were firmly implanted in many Europeans minds, but it wasn't as extreme or as deliberate as the Nazis expropriated it and used as a political tool.

I've always felt that if the Anti-Christ was just one individual person, even if he's charismatic and seemingly above suspicion, there will be some people, even in distressing times, that'll get suspicious and start asking a few questions,. Human nature dictates we can be fooled by demagogues, or false messiahs, but there's always those who don't accept things so easily at face value and not just on religious grounds either.

Can one person by himself create that kind of apocalypse? Certainly it's possible, but to create a complete one-world fascist government I'm sorry that requires more then just one person or one powerful politician on his own trying to create.

It doesn't sound feasible or completely realistic, but one I concede as a possibility.

It's all in the Lord's Hands anyway. That's the best approach I know and he's certainly one anyone can always rely on, as flawed of a human being that I am, and probably then some.

"Never mark to malice that which can be explained as incompetence." -- whoever said that

There is no such thing as "the" antichrist. St. John the Divine described several antichrists. I think that the destruction of mankind will be a result of the faceless bureaucracies that mankind creates by default, and that is what the prophet is preaching about, and it's always been that way. Any time a bunch of people get together to try to control something by committee, they **** it up. Altruism is a rare thing, perhaps only 0.01% of people actually practice it. Therefore, always question the motives of the other 99.99%. And even though there may not be some "dark, vast conspiracy" that maniacally strives for our destruction, the varied self-interests of the individual cogs of the bureaucracy are just as destructive.

"Never mark to malice that which can be explained as incompetence." -- whoever said that

There is no such thing as "the" antichrist. St. John the Divine described several antichrists. I think that the destruction of mankind will be a result of the faceless bureaucracies that mankind creates by default, and that is what the prophet is preaching about, and it's always been that way. Any time a bunch of people get together to try to control something by committee, they **** it up. Altruism is a rare thing, perhaps only 0.01% of people actually practice it. Therefore, always question the motives of the other 99.99%. And even though there may not be some "dark, vast conspiracy" that maniacally strives for our destruction, the varied self-interests of the individual cogs of the bureaucracy are just as destructive.

Case-in-point might be the phenomena we witness when someone's 24-hour, for-profit, "news channel" is questioned, and the acolytes come out in droves to "defend" it, like they were defending their religion or something. Be it ever thus, I guess...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXrU1GFqYEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YXrU1GFqYEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't really concern myself with the "antichrist". I think there have been many in history who fit the profile of maybe a shadow of the antichrist, like Nero or Hitler for example. But I do agree that the Federal Reserve and World Bankers, along with the powerful elite rich who choose not to be in Forbes magazine are more harmful to the structure of society as we know it. When one man can have billions of dollars, and when a select few control trillions, democracy doesn't exists. I think everything we see on TV as far as politics go, as far as how the economy works, as far as the reason why we do this or that as a nation, is a dog and pony show. I think everyone is content choosing A or B, republican or democrat, paper or plastic, and arguing till they are blue in the face with the options that are GIVEN by Fox or CNN. And while we concern ourselves with these issues, congress is passing laws whose long term ramifications are selling the country out from under our feet. While we are focused on country vs country, it really is corporation vs corporation. Or more accurately, corporate vs the bottom 90% of household income holders. Im not a doom and gloom guy, but I do think that these elite rich can only be so greedy for so long and we can only be so indifferent for so long and shortly (before I die if I have a normal life expectancy) there will be no more USA, no more dollar, no more "freedom" as we know it. And I don't care. Not because Im indifferent, not because I feel superior on confident in my relation with a higher power, but because I feel caring about such things is futile and takes focus away from the things I can control, as in how I treat other people and conduct myself as a husband, father, worker, friend, ect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom