NFL Freelund's Data reveals that Buccaneers are SuperBowl pretenders (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This goes against what all the Media has been saying. We as fans with common sense know that Tampa has been feasting on bad teams. Give Saints those three teams, they would've beaten them The one good team Tampa faced they got embarrassed.

In addition thier team health is starting to detierate with the hard part of their season beginning.

Last edited:
This goes against what all the Media has been saying. We as fans with common sense know that Tampa has been feasting on bad teams. Give Saints those three teams, they would've beaten them The one good team Tampa faced they got embarrassed.

In addition thier team health is starting to detierate with the hard part of their season beginning.

Well we couldn't beat the Raiders...

The Saints couldn’t beat the Raiders or Packers the way the refs injected themselves into the game.
Exactly. I don’t care what the records state. I’m placing one of the two losses on the refs. In my mind the Saints are 3-1 but got screwed by the NFL and it’s incompetent refs so they’re 2-2*(dummy refs)

The Saints couldn’t beat the Raiders or Packers the way the refs injected themselves into the game.

While the officiating in the Packers game was atrocious, the officiating in the Raiders game had nothing to do with the Saints losing. They simply got outplayed and outcoached in every facet of the game. They were not prepared.

Super Bowl contenders? Maybe not, but they will be there at the end of the season. I think the difference Brady will make is +1-2 wins getting them to a 10-6 range and fighting for a playoff berth. They have a lot of talent, but have historically been an undisciplined, unrefined team. The question is will Brady's leadership and 'Patriot way' be infectious to the rest of the team, or will they continue to play fast and loose under Arians? I've seen signs of both.

People really shouldn't concern themselves about this type of stuff in October.

So many things can, and will, happen between now and January.

While the officiating in the Packers game was atrocious, the officiating in the Raiders game had nothing to do with the Saints losing. They simply got outplayed and outcoached in every facet of the game. They were not prepared.

10 penalties for 129 yds went against the Saints... The Raiders had 3 penalties for 13 yards... I watched the entire game. The penalties are what turned the game around for the Raiders... and ultimately sealed the victory when the PI was called on the play where Ruggs was overthrown by 20+ yards.

Yes, the Saints played poorly for the last 3 Q’s of the Raider game... but the Raiders got away with numerous uncalled holding penalties all game long... and when the Saints started to “snap out of it” late in the game and looked poised to get the ball back and tie the game... that bogus PI call shot them dead.

But in a way, you almost have to take officiating disparity into account when realistically assessing our chances to make it to the Super Bowl.

Regardless of how well we are playing on offense and defense, if the refs have a bias against us, it will likely result in further losses.

10 penalties for 129 yds went against the Saints... The Raiders had 3 penalties for 13 yards... I watched the entire game. The penalties are what turned the game around for the Raiders... and ultimately sealed the victory when the PI was called on the play where Ruggs was overthrown by 20+ yards.

Yes, the Saints played poorly for the last 3 Q’s of the Raider game... but the Raiders got away with numerous uncalled holding penalties all game long... and when the Saints started to “snap out of it” late in the game and looked poised to get the ball back and tie the game... that bogus PI call shot them dead.

But I feel like the 'bogus' calls in the Raiders game were nothing like we saw later in the Packers game (and to an extent in the Lions game.) Against a team like the Raiders, the Saints should've never even been in a close game to begin with.

Last edited:
But I feel like the 'bogus' calls in the Raiders game were nothing like we saw later in the Packers game (and to an extent in the Lions game.) Against a team like the Raiders, the Saints should've never even been in a close game to begin with.

It was the very first game in Vegas for the new franchise though. All the pre-game hype was about how that game was the culmination of the late Al Davis’ dream for a new stadium, etc...

The Saints were about to embarrass the Raiders... then the zebras stepped in

If by Refs, you mean our coach's complete unwillingness to stick with what was working and RUN THE BALL. Then yeah sure, refs...

You see what happens when we have a balanced attack, we Win games.

Against the raiders we completely abandoned the run when it was working and our defense couldn't get off the field.
Against Greenbay we established the run on the first drive then went pass happy for no reason whatsoever and again couldn't get our defense off the field.

I still have faith we get it all worked out starting last week and continuing Monday night.

Well she doesn't have us as a contender, but she doesn't have us as a pretender either so that's good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom