French Fries! (1 Viewer)

specter

Reaction score
Oh La La!
WHat kind are yer favorites?
I love Dinasour french fries,and shoestring and krinkle cut and straight cut and home fries.
(take a Russet spud,and a grater,and slice it up paper thin,then cook in a batch of canola oil and bout 3 mins later your good to go!

It is my fav food of ALL TIME~!I try to bake em but now n zen i brake down and gotta have MCDonalds Frenchie Fries!Oh they are Heaven on Earth,what with some Idolized salt and Heinz ketchup!and a Cherry Coke!oh baby!Now I hungry!hehe

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
salt.jpg

I love idolized salt.

Ron's. Near Pines & McDonald in the Spokane Valley. A buddy of mine and I once walked there from my house on 32nd in January for those fries.

notice the BACON.....nothing beats, fries topped with cheese and bacon
AussieCheeseFries.jpg

Add another vote for Rallys. I love the fries from there. I also think that Popeyes Could be good if they weren't so dang soggy.

I love any cheese and bacon fries with Ranch dipping sauce, but I recently discovered the wing stop fries, and I really like those too. They are different. They have a little sugar on them. Kind of weird, but its good...and they have ranch dipping sauce.

I like the crispy ones. So, the Ralley's fries are my favorite. In a close second, checkers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom