zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Bronson

used to be 6 foot 4
Reaction score
what a dumb idea

Ben Wikler, the chairman of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, said, “The 2020 election is just like The Princess Bride: giants, monsters, chases, escapes, miracles. We’re thrilled that some of the world’s greatest stars are joining us to relive the magic of my favorite movie in the world and help us safely navigate the fire swamp of Wisconsin politics.”
You keep using those words. I do not think it means what you think it means.

OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Carlton approves
======================

......"I like to call it a reimagining," he explained. "We sometimes throw a lot of things into one word, one concept. A reboot would be taking the actual show and characters and bringing it back. This is a totally different show."

Alfonso continued, "It's not even based on the show. It's based on the theme song. It's a completely different thing. It's drama. It's not comedy. I have nothing to do with it so I don't really know anything more…But I actually appreciate it even more than a reboot. Let's take a concept and turn it into a different show."...

And in case there was any doubt that Alfonso supported the upcoming Fresh Prince project, he shared one final sentiment. "I'm like, roll the dice," he explained. "Go ahead and try it and see what happens."..........

Alfonso Ribeiro Shares His Honest Thoughts on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air "Reimagination" (msn.com)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom