Fresh Prince Reboot (1 Viewer)

The confusing thing here, for me, is they seem to be blurring the line between a movie about Will Smith and his character. The serious tone and focus on his meeting with Jazzy seem to imply it’s biographical.

giphy.gif

what a dumb idea

Ben Wikler, the chairman of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, said, “The 2020 election is just like The Princess Bride: giants, monsters, chases, escapes, miracles. We’re thrilled that some of the world’s greatest stars are joining us to relive the magic of my favorite movie in the world and help us safely navigate the fire swamp of Wisconsin politics.”
You keep using those words. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Carlton approves
======================

......"I like to call it a reimagining," he explained. "We sometimes throw a lot of things into one word, one concept. A reboot would be taking the actual show and characters and bringing it back. This is a totally different show."

Alfonso continued, "It's not even based on the show. It's based on the theme song. It's a completely different thing. It's drama. It's not comedy. I have nothing to do with it so I don't really know anything more…But I actually appreciate it even more than a reboot. Let's take a concept and turn it into a different show."...

And in case there was any doubt that Alfonso supported the upcoming Fresh Prince project, he shared one final sentiment. "I'm like, roll the dice," he explained. "Go ahead and try it and see what happens."..........

Alfonso Ribeiro Shares His Honest Thoughts on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air "Reimagination" (msn.com)

I actually think I prefer the cast in the original post to what we're getting
=============================
The first trailer for Bel Air, the gritty reimagining of beloved 1990s sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, has landed online – and fans can't agree about whether it looks good or not.

With the drama series just one month away from being released on Peacock, NBCUniversal's streaming platform, fans received their first look at the rebooted TV show on January 10. But, despite Will Smith – the award-winning actor, rapper and film producer who starred in the original series – co-developing the show, fan reaction to Bel Air's first footage has been decidedly mixed..........

So I finished season one

i really enjoyed it, much more than I thought I would

It is Fresh Prince as a R rated drama and I thought it worked

I’m surprised Will didn’t play Lou

and Aunt Viv 3.0 is smoking hot

60267619-BDF7-4F6A-B776-332A653C070E.jpeg

880A0126-C2D0-48BC-867A-693B3879CE91.jpeg

43B82B3C-D225-4F04-8DE3-42B7B1A3608B.jpeg

2B8E8C3D-B78C-4F85-84A5-7A9495946AD2.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom