CBMarshon LattimoreAbdomenLPLPLPQuestionable
GAndrus PeatTricepsLPLPLPQuestionable
TRyan RamczykRest/KneeLPFPFP
RBMark IngramKneeLPLPLPQuestionable
DEPayton TurnerAnkleDNPDNPDNPOut
LBPete WernerAnkleDNPDNPDNPOut
WRJarvis LandryAnkleLPLPLP
RBAlvin KamaraIllnessDNPFP
Gray, Turner, and Werner are out, but the rest might actually play. Awaiting Penning's status. I think they have until 12/1 to decide to remove him from the IR list. Very encouraging about Hurst and Kamara--and Landry isn't listed as Questionable.

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS​

Table inside Article
PositionNameInjuryWednesdayThursdayFridayGame status
DEMarcus DavenportCalfLPLPLPQuestionable
SJ.T. GrayHamstringDNPDNPDNPOut
TJames HurstConcusssionLPFPFP
DECameron JordanEyeLPLPLPQuestionable
CBMarshon LattimoreAbdomenLPLPLPQuestionable
GAndrus PeatTricepsLPLPLPQuestionable
TRyan RamczykRest/KneeLPFPFP
RBMark IngramKneeLPLPLPQuestionable
DEPayton TurnerAnkleDNPDNPDNPOut
LBPete WernerAnkleDNPDNPDNPOut
WRJarvis LandryAnkleLPLPLP
RBAlvin KamaraIllnessDNPFP
Gray, Turner, and Werner are out, but the rest might actually play. Awaiting Penning's status. I think they have until 12/1 to decide to remove him from the IR list. Very encouraging about Hurst and Kamara--and Landry isn't listed as Questionable.
Each week they pull out the game "Operation" and find a new body part for Peat to have as an injury. "Funny bone" next week. Called it first.

This is gonna "read" like a full on HOMER ; however, during the years I was betting my rent on the NFL? I'd see some amazing bounces of the ball to where I'd just say; "That BALL is just plain, "shaped funny"! It would and did bounce in any and ever direction. Believe me; when you're betting your rent? U see some amazing plays for and against you to where saying novenas are a real ritual for the bettor!

Having prefaced all of that? I say; let that freaking BALL BOUNCE The SAINTS' WAY! We all know, punts & PKs can and DO get blocked, this SAINTS' "D" is T/O Ready and the odds R that we get a couple this week, Ints. from our Safeties would B GREAT, force fumbles from Jimmy G being pressured would B VERY welcomed! And look, whether it's Dalton or Hill being super thorough with the ball, keep it cool with the penalties and so forth? The SAINTS could just upend this 49'er team which only has 2 more wins than we do! They looked good vs 'zona but look @ us vs Raiders! Our roster is coming back as well~!

I know to follow Vegas $s but there's those odd occasions where they make the line so ludicrous it sucks in $s and the underdogs WIN!

I have no fear of the 9'ers, stop Kittle and we've got LB'ers who can cover. Bring down an extra Safety for the short routes and runs., let the solid cover guys cover ( Maye & Mathieu OWE us Ints.! So.........While I wouldn't touch this line either way? I'm seeing a TEAM getting healthy & on the RISE and it's NOT the 9'ers, who may be just a bit too full of themselves this Sunday! I pray my gut is correct on this one as I want OUR SAINTS to WIN The NFC SOUTH W/ a head of steam! Cheers and pray for the BEST! Flame away!

This is gonna "read" like a full on HOMER ; however, during the years I was betting my rent on the NFL? I'd see some amazing bounces of the ball to where I'd just say; "That BALL is just plain, "shaped funny"! It would and did bounce in any and ever direction. Believe me; when you're betting your rent? U see some amazing plays for and against you to where saying novenas are a real ritual for the bettor!

Having prefaced all of that? I say; let that freaking BALL BOUNCE The SAINTS' WAY! We all know, punts & PKs can and DO get blocked, this SAINTS' "D" is T/O Ready and the odds R that we get a couple this week, Ints. from our Safeties would B GREAT, force fumbles from Jimmy G being pressured would B VERY welcomed! And look, whether it's Dalton or Hill being super thorough with the ball, keep it cool with the penalties and so forth? The SAINTS could just upend this 49'er team which only has 2 more wins than we do! They looked good vs 'zona but look @ us vs Raiders! Our roster is coming back as well~!

I know to follow Vegas $s but there's those odd occasions where they make the line so ludicrous it sucks in $s and the underdogs WIN!

I have no fear of the 9'ers, stop Kittle and we've got LB'ers who can cover. Bring down an extra Safety for the short routes and runs., let the solid cover guys cover ( Maye & Mathieu OWE us Ints.! So.........While I wouldn't touch this line either way? I'm seeing a TEAM getting healthy & on the RISE and it's NOT the 9'ers, who may be just a bit too full of themselves this Sunday! I pray my gut is correct on this one as I want OUR SAINTS to WIN The NFC SOUTH W/ a head of steam! Cheers and pray for the BEST! Flame away!
Hey sure why not!?

We win on Sunday and Tampa loses at Cleveland and then we get to play them the next week to put ourselves right back into the playoff picture.

I'll roll with it until I see the '9ers crush us lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom