Friday Injury report: Murray and Taysom return to practice, Hendrickson will play Sunday, P Rob ruled out (merged) (1 Viewer)

As of yesterday Taysom is not playing. My source is not with the Saints. Its basically Taysom saying it. I also heard it this morning.
Could they say screw it and just play? Sure, I guess but that is not what I was told. The knee is bad enough to keep him out a couple of weeks. I guess we shall see on Sunday :)

I believe you.

Just my opinion, but here goes:

Questionable means there’s a 50/50 shot you play. Murray plays, Taysom doesn’t, we avoid any sort of side-eye from the league.

Also, it does no good for Payton to let Tampa know now that they don’t have to spend valuable time preparing for Taysom packages.

JPP did not practice this week..

That could be huge as far as Brees having a clean pocket!!
Im rewatching the second Tampa- N.O game. The Bucs D-line was hardly a factor. No JPP, Tampas D-line going to have thier work cut out for em. They had no answer for Taysom running down the lanes.

This game feels like all the pressure is on Tampa, they have alot to fix and see what works after playing poorly on both sides the first two contests. Saints just gotta run what worked those first two contest and execute it.

I think PRob could have matched up well against Antonio Brown. That's my biggest concern. He's not the AB of old, but he's still a weapon that can hurt you.

I have not read a single report that TB is concerned about the availability of JPP...have to assume he is just resting and will be ready for Sun.
As far as our report, looks as good as you can hope for at this time of the year. Most important thing is T-REX avoiding any injury tag. Simply huge. We could be playing coy with Hill and maybe Murray, but I would not worry about it much.

As of yesterday Taysom is not playing. My source is not with the Saints. Its basically Taysom saying it. I also heard it this morning.
Could they say screw it and just play? Sure, I guess but that is not what I was told. The knee is bad enough to keep him out a couple of weeks. I guess we shall see on Sunday :)
Or maybe you're a ...

Im rewatching the second Tampa- N.O game. The Bucs D-line was hardly a factor. No JPP, Tampas D-line going to have thier work cut out for em. They had no answer for Taysom running down the lanes.

This game feels like all the pressure is on Tampa, they have alot to fix and see what works after playing poorly on both sides the first two contests. Saints just gotta run what worked those first two contest and execute it.

Yeah, cuz SP and DA never WAY OVERTHINK THINGS and go against what we know works!

:covri:

As I've said for many, many years, the only team that usually beats the Saints is the Saints themselves.

Hopefully, this isn't one of those games!

I’m sure this random guy on an internet message board has reliable info on Taysom.

If it was bad enough to hold him out for weeks, then how did he keep playing on it against Chicago?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom