Saints Friday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

Just a thought but if Armstead is actually healthy, and ready to play. Do we sit Peat (who looks to be pretty banged up lately) and play Bushrod at LG?

At this point in the season I'll take those LPs all day long! Usually at this point in the year instead of LP beside a guy's name it's IR.

I know how huge these last three games are for home field advantage. If we can lock up home field I feel like we're going to win the whole thing. But at the same time I hope we don't rush these O Linemen back too soon. It's a catch 22. We need them to help try secure home field but we need them to have any hope of winning it all.

Just a thought but if Armstead is actually healthy, and ready to play. Do we sit Peat (who looks to be pretty banged up lately) and play Bushrod at LG?

I'd probably wait until next week before we take the chance. This is our last road game of the season and Carolina is going to play it like their Super Bowl

But I'm completely fine with that move if it gets us healthy for the playoffs

Gotta be good news when there aren't any DNPs on a Friday report

Hoping Armstead is closer to 100% than some are expecting

Don't forget with a Monday night game, a Friday report is like a Thursday report for a Sunday game.

He can rest on the bye week in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom