Friday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

It is... it just seems to be endless. I forget what year maybe 2019 or 18 we were losing d linemen like no other. We lost 2 in one game I think. It's tough because even if these guys do play it's leaving them vulnerable to bigger injuries. All we can do is hope we can weather the storm.

I had a feeling the AK deal was going to be a bummer because rib injuries are tough on a runner. Hill has been hurt for a long time.
No kidding on the ribs. I cracked a couple before a trip to Jamaica and could barely breathe let alone think about physical activity. Some of these guys are warriors.

I thought the big offseason signing was a fitness guy to help eliminate injuries.

Bac luck or is this just from preseason babying? Are other teams just as worse off?
Soft tissue type injuries. We have ribs,ankles and elbows more impact injuries. It looks like they took good care of Werner he looks good coming back from a hernia which is a soft tissue type injury. I think the guy they brought in is good at managing them once they happen. Prevention I don't know how you can prevent them with this sport.

Any word on the severity of the Alontae Taylor knee injury? Allen didn’t get into it during his media session today.
It’s unbelievable how many high picks we have that are utterly injury prone. Seems like Cam Jordan is the last high pick with maybe Ram that stays healthy.

I take nfl injury reports with a grain of salt. I always see questionable players magically play

I’d bet all of the Questionable guys play, except for Paulson Adebo. Adebo hasn’t practiced fully in over a month, and his “ramp-up period” can’t be over yet.
I hope your wrong about Adebo not playing, because this is the game you want him to play in. You get a 1 trick pony WR in Robbie Anderson he would cover with safety help. Rather than coming in cold next week and covering Jordan Jefferson or Adam Thielen on that messy soccer field.

Enough with this “Andy Dalton era” BS….I’m fine with him stepping in to let JW heal up, and hope he does well (of course) but there is a reason we were able to acquire him for next to nothing

I’d bet all of the Questionable guys play, except for Paulson Adebo. Adebo hasn’t practiced fully in over a month, and his “ramp-up period” can’t be over yet.

I’d also bet Prentice and TQS finish with the same amount of touches…

This season just isn’t fun at all so far… aside from the 1 quarter vs the Turds, and I had turned that game off in disgust by then. The constant nagging injuries in numbers just makes it worse.

I’m not going back to the old days with this team. It’s got to be at least as good as the peak Aaron Brooks days, or I’m just quitting NFL football. I’ll stick with CFB and NHL… I’m not going through that torture again.
It's week 3.... injuries are going to happen. It's like getting in a car wreck every week.

That's why you sign depth

I understand that the Saints seem to have injuries more often then other teams, it is what it is.

That's why we have the depth

Don't quit on us just yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom