Friday Injury Report (1 Viewer)

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Alontae Taylor out
P. Adebo, A. Kamara, R. Ramczyk, T. Hill, M. Maye, J. Winston questionable.
Adam Prentice and Tre Quan Smith listed at Full Practice.

That's not encouraging, but some of the Questionable players might play.

For Carolina, Donte Jackson and Stantley Thomas-Oliver Jr. are questionable.

Last edited:
You have to practice to play well.

Winston has been limited all week. He missed most of the preseason with injury. I can see him being limited the rest of the season with back injury. You need reps with WRs to get on the same page. There’s no way this back injury isn’t affecting his torso movement. He now has an ankle injury.

Why sign Dalton if it’s not to play when your QB1 gets injured?

Winston has been limited all week. He missed most of the preseason with injury. I can see him being limited the rest of the season with back injury. You need reps with WRs to get on the same page. There’s no way this back injury isn’t affecting his torso movement. He now has an ankle injury.

Reminds me of when we started a hurt Aaron Brooks over Delhomme.

I’d bet all of the Questionable guys play, except for Paulson Adebo. Adebo hasn’t practiced fully in over a month, and his “ramp-up period” can’t be over yet.

I’d also bet Prentice and TQS finish with the same amount of touches…

This season just isn’t fun at all so far… aside from the 1 quarter vs the Turds, and I had turned that game off in disgust by then. The constant nagging injuries in numbers just makes it worse.

I’m not going back to the old days with this team. It’s got to be at least as good as the peak Aaron Brooks days, or I’m just quitting NFL football. I’ll stick with CFB and NHL… I’m not going through that torture again.

So why do you think Dennis Allen is still totally committed to his current QB1 playing?

Is he dumb? Duped? Blind? Getting brutally bullied by the Jameis lovers? (Mod-edit - thread derail)

Any word on the severity of the Alontae Taylor knee injury? Allen didn’t get into it during his media session today.

I’d bet all of the Questionable guys play, except for Paulson Adebo. Adebo hasn’t practiced fully in over a month, and his “ramp-up period” can’t be over yet.

I’d also bet Prentice and TQS finish with the same amount of touches…

This season just isn’t fun at all so far… aside from the 1 quarter vs the Turds, and I had turned that game off in disgust by then. The constant nagging injuries in numbers just makes it worse.

I’m not going back to the old days with this team. It’s got to be at least as good as the peak Aaron Brooks days, or I’m just quitting NFL football. I’ll stick with CFB and NHL… I’m not going through that torture again.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Alontae Taylor out
P. Adebo, A. Kamara, R. Ramczyk, T. Hill, M. Maye, J. Winston questionable.
Adam Prentice and Tre Quan Smith listed at Full Practice.

That's not encouraging, but some of the Questionable players might play.

For Carolina, Donte Jackson and Stantley Thomas-Oliver Jr. are questionable.
Glad we got to see Taylor play a little bit. Lol

It's a shame too because he looked real good. I was watching a breakdown of his play earlier this week and he really did well even with the Bucs going after him right away.
Agreed. I’m sure it’s all teams but it seems like we are hit very hard with injuries almost every single season. Very frustrating.

Agreed. I’m sure it’s all teams but it seems like we are hit very hard with injuries almost every single season. Very frustrating.
It hasn't been easy that's for sure it seems like the last 4 years have been injury riddled. If you go back to Drew's last couple of years you had the thumb and the ribs and lung. Then with Winston this is year 2 with injuries and Hill has been banged up and MT. Throw in all of the other injuries and yeah it's frustrating to no end.

It hasn't been easy that's for sure it seems like the last 4 years have been injury riddled. If you go back to Drew's last couple of years you had the thumb and the ribs and lung. Then with Winston this is year 2 with injuries and Hill has been banged up and MT. Throw in all of the other injuries and yeah it's frustrating to no end.
Does it seem to you too that it’s a disproportionate number comparatively? It sure does to me, almost every dang season.

Does it seem to you too that it’s a disproportionate number comparatively? It sure does to me, almost every dang season.
It is... it just seems to be endless. I forget what year maybe 2019 or 18 we were losing d linemen like no other. We lost 2 in one game I think. It's tough because even if these guys do play it's leaving them vulnerable to bigger injuries. All we can do is hope we can weather the storm.

I had a feeling the AK deal was going to be a bummer because rib injuries are tough on a runner. Hill has been hurt for a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom