Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

Moscow Mules are good, especially in warmer climates. Used to have those during my lunch break. Moscow Mules, White Russians, and an occasional brown ale (either Newcastle or a local brand) were my beverage choices.

It took three hours to get into Costco on Thursday, the line up wrapped the whole building pretty much. Once inside, it was a pretty decent shopping experience. Home Depot had about a 15 minute line up.

Cheers!

1586012646733.png
i like a good mule/ buck. i am not a big mixed drink fan, but i'll know those down. oh and frozen pina coladas, like a man.

i like a good mule/ buck. i am not a big mixed drink fan, but i'll know those down. oh and frozen pina coladas, like a man.

I also am not a big mixed drink fan. Usually because of all the added sugars and juices and what not. I generally like my booze straight and not sweet. I am not even a huge fan of mules (I don't dislike them) but when I was at the store stocking up on booze earlier in the week, I said to myself "I should get a variety of mixers in case I get bored" - normally I'll drink vodka soda & lime or a gin soda and lime. I hate tonic. that stuff is so nasty and pointless. Decided on the ginger beer to make some mules in lieu of some kind of juice mixer.

Pina Coladas hit the spot on those hot summer days. Anything to relieve the burden of being under lock down, seems practical at this point.....Even doing house work!

Noooo!

1586013923821.png

Pina Coladas hit the spot on those hot summer days. Anything to relieve the burden of being under lock down, seems practical at this point.....Even doing house work!

Noooo!

1586013923821.png
A Pimms Cup is also refreshing in the summer.

And why do housework? Having company is illegal now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom