Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (54 Viewers)

Isolation does suck. I’ve been isolated for most of the past 6 months. Grrrr.
As far as drinking it’s been sweet tea and water for me. ?

I cracked a beer at noon and figured that it'll be that kind of day. That was all of the alcohol that I wanted.

Now I just can't sleep. This is rare for me. It's going to ruin my day.

stared a fifth of jameson last night. finishid earlier.

I haven’t had a drink in almost two years.. but I’m thinking that now might be an excellent time to start again.

I’ve actually been considering getting off of caffeine for a while.. so I’m thinking that i may phase out coffee, and phase alcohol back in.
I haven't had a drink this year except on my birthday in February. I agree with you, now may be a good time to start back up with some bourbon. that or score some weed :rasta: :beerchug:

Total Wine. Greatest retail store of all time. Those places should be as ubiquitous as Walmarts.

Attachments

• 20200409_120617.jpg
    20200409_120617.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, but how's your arse?

Lol it is just fine. Been riding my bike quite a bit since the gym and yoga closed so getting used to biking more now.

I did end up riding through a very questionable area (because I decided to make an audible and change directions halfway through my ride) where there were a lot of transient junkies drinking and shooting up on the side of the road near where I was passing through. I realized as I got further up the street that the Greyhound station was there and thus explains the high volumes of ...ahem...undesirable citizens shooting up .5 miles down the road.

Lol it is just fine. Been riding my bike quite a bit since the gym and yoga closed so getting used to biking more now.

I did end up riding through a very questionable area (because I decided to make an audible and change directions halfway through my ride) where there were a lot of transient junkies drinking and shooting up on the side of the road near where I was passing through. I realized as I got further up the street that the Greyhound station was there and thus explains the high volumes of ...ahem...undesirable citizens shooting up .5 miles down the road.
Running more and lifting less with the gym closed. I have dumbbells and resistance bands at home but it's not the same as the gym.

I got up today with zero intentions of drinking anything today....but as the day goes along I'm starting to realize it won't take much at all to turn this into satursday. If my wife says she'll have "a glass of wine" I could easily see me diving into my beam/coke again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom