Fried Chicken Scented Firewood: Genius or Stupid? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Bells are ringing, children are singing, holiday magic permeates the air—and so does the sweet smell of fried chicken.

That's right, chicken fans: Kentucky Fried Chicken brought back its insanely popular 11 Herbs&Spices Firelog (which does indeed smell like fried chicken) for a second year.

And just like last season, it sold out in a matter of hours. Made by Enviro-Log, the incredible collaboration will—after shipments go out, of course—fill houses everywhere with KFC's signature savory scent.

This particular item is crafted out of 100-percent recycled wax cardboard, so it's fairly eco-friendly, too......…........

KFC.jpg

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Great Idea wrong Chicken, I'm Popeyes all the way especially spicy chicken.
From the lousy and lazy service I have endured on the few times I tried to get something to the gross/unsanitary conditions I have seen while trying to do some work by running cable lines for there internet, I doubt I will ever eat at one again. A year ago I had to run a new cable outlet threw the drop ceiling to the office. I literally had to use a razor knife to cut the grease on the drop celings from the frame work. When I told the manager that the job need to rescheduled for early morning so a tarp could be set up over the cooking areas so that they could be protected fron insulation dust he refused. I WILL not eat there ever!

OP
OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would like fried chicken scented deodorant.
How would you feel about fried chicken scented feet?

Also KFC has an "unmistakable look"?

Doesn't all fried chicken look pretty much the same?
===================================

On Tuesday night, a new bird came home to roost at KFC: clogs.

KFC and Crocs unveiled their shoe collaboration at Fashion Week in New York City, when artist Me Love Me a Lot (MLMA) wore a platform pair to the event.

"Combining the unmistakable look of our world-famous fried chicken and signature KFC bucket with the unparalleled comfort and style of Crocs, these shoes are what fried chicken footwear dreams are made of," Andrea Zahumensky, the chief marketing officer of KFC US, said in a press release.

The clogs feature KFC bucket stripes, images of fried chicken, and chicken-scented Jibbitz drumstick charms on top. The charms, despite smelling like chicken, are not edible......

kfc crocs.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scorpius the Allfather Everything Else Board 81