Fried Chicken Scented Firewood: Genius or Stupid? (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bells are ringing, children are singing, holiday magic permeates the air—and so does the sweet smell of fried chicken.

That's right, chicken fans: Kentucky Fried Chicken brought back its insanely popular 11 Herbs&Spices Firelog (which does indeed smell like fried chicken) for a second year.

And just like last season, it sold out in a matter of hours. Made by Enviro-Log, the incredible collaboration will—after shipments go out, of course—fill houses everywhere with KFC's signature savory scent.

This particular item is crafted out of 100-percent recycled wax cardboard, so it's fairly eco-friendly, too......…........

KFC.jpg

well considering I do all of my frying outside because, though I love the taste, I hate for the house to smell like anything fried... (I don't like my walls coated as heavily as my arteries)

but KFC has been on the cutting edge of stupid for a long time now. Starting with the commercials and ending with the folks who eat that mess.

The majority of our cooking at home is done outside to keep the house and everything in it from smelling like food. Anyway, I prefer that my firewood smell like the roasting carcasses of my enemies.

Last edited:
Pretty sure these were out last year too and yet every time I hear about it they're already sold out. I would love to have one of these. We do alot of fires and I have a buddy I'd love to get with this. Just slip one into the fire when he's not looking and sit back and watch him chew his arm off haha

Roasted Christmas Turkey Smell Candle/Log.... = $$$$

I just don't know why I don't think of all the genius ideas to get rich...

08BASELCVR-articleLarge.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom