Fried Chicken Scented Firewood: Genius or Stupid? (1 Viewer)

I would like fried chicken scented deodorant.

How would you feel about fried chicken scented feet?

Also KFC has an "unmistakable look"?

Doesn't all fried chicken look pretty much the same?
===================================

On Tuesday night, a new bird came home to roost at KFC: clogs.

KFC and Crocs unveiled their shoe collaboration at Fashion Week in New York City, when artist Me Love Me a Lot (MLMA) wore a platform pair to the event.

"Combining the unmistakable look of our world-famous fried chicken and signature KFC bucket with the unparalleled comfort and style of Crocs, these shoes are what fried chicken footwear dreams are made of," Andrea Zahumensky, the chief marketing officer of KFC US, said in a press release.

The clogs feature KFC bucket stripes, images of fried chicken, and chicken-scented Jibbitz drumstick charms on top. The charms, despite smelling like chicken, are not edible......

kfc crocs.png

How would you feel about fried chicken scented feet?

Also KFC has an "unmistakable look"?

Doesn't all fried chicken look pretty much the same?
===================================

On Tuesday night, a new bird came home to roost at KFC: clogs.

KFC and Crocs unveiled their shoe collaboration at Fashion Week in New York City, when artist Me Love Me a Lot (MLMA) wore a platform pair to the event.

"Combining the unmistakable look of our world-famous fried chicken and signature KFC bucket with the unparalleled comfort and style of Crocs, these shoes are what fried chicken footwear dreams are made of," Andrea Zahumensky, the chief marketing officer of KFC US, said in a press release.

The clogs feature KFC bucket stripes, images of fried chicken, and chicken-scented Jibbitz drumstick charms on top. The charms, despite smelling like chicken, are not edible......

kfc crocs.png

is this real?

did KFC throw in the towel on trying to make their product edible and just embrace and try to sell their cheesiness?

this is a serious question. I’ve been wondering what was going on with the company since they started spoofing the Colonel in their commercials. He starts out as an image of the guy who started the company and is suppose to convey trustworthy, genuine familiarity. And sometime a few years back they decided to make him like the hamburglar or something.

or maybe King.

1581548211886.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom