Fried Pickles... (1 Viewer)

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has an addiction to fried pickles? It just seems as though every single time they are on a menu (rarely) I have to order them. Other times I will open the fridge and I see the jar of pickles there and something clicks and five minutes later I am eating these things with ranch dressing. I don't know where they were invented or what person thought of this in the first place. But these things are great. My girlfriend does not like them at all. Does anyone else like them?

I've had them and found them to be pretty good. Nothing I order, but I'll eat them if they're around.

Am I the only one that has an addiction to fried pickles? I don't know where they were invented or what person thought of this in the first place. But these things are great.

I feel the same way about fried green tomatoes (something you would never eat if they weren't fried).

I don't know of any place that serves them around here, but I'll eat them.

Haha I know exactly how you feel. I can't seem to pass up the oppurtunity to order them either. Fried pickles and fried green tomatoes . . . I love them both.

yep....

When I go to Hub City Diner or Gator Cove in
Lafayette, I get them everytime!!

I feel the same way about fried green tomatoes (something you would never eat if they weren't fried).

On the contrary my good friend. Some grilled green tomatoes with a little seasoning or marinade can be delicious. But I love FGT even more.

Which goes to show that just about anything fried is good. I maintain that next weekend I could take some of our grass clippings, batter them up, fry them, and lightly season them and it would be amazing. :)

it depends on where you get them.. but they are good

Use to get them back in the 80s at I THINK Po Folks in Kennabrah... which is strange that I remember because I otherwise hated that restaurant, but I loved their fried pickles......

I always order some fried pickles along with my deep fried cheese burger at Tuckers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom