Food Fried rice (1 Viewer)

Funny story-

many years ago a hosted a crawfish boil for a Maryland native. He was a fed agent stationed here for couple years.

so to return the favor, he said he would do crabs while i do crawfish. GREAT! some good boiling goin on.

Welp i was NOT prepared for what he brought out. It was a tray of crabs BURIED under what looked to me like mud. im like ok what in the world is THAT?!?!?!

Hes like "Dude that is OLD BAY- the GOOD stuff!!!!" Apparently "seasoning" means layering the Old Bay on TOP of the steamed crabs ( steamed not boiled ) and allowing it to "settle in" -

i didnt even know where to begin. lol.
A friend of mine posted this on his FB page. Talk about a waste of crawfish ugh

Instead of eating steak as is for dinner tonight I'm making steak fried rice. I'm not obsessed or anything.

I had steak last night. I made twice baked potatoes. I’m going to start a Scorpiusesque thread about ultimate twice baked. Or maybe just a potatoes side dish for steak in general.

Thai Kitchen in Baton Rouge has great fried rice. The combination rice has so much meat in it (beef, chicken, pork, shrimp) that it is a meal bu itself

Thai Kitchen in Baton Rouge has great fried rice. The combination rice has so much meat in it (beef, chicken, pork, shrimp) that it is a meal bu itself
i don't like where they are now. feels more like a sports bar.

i don't like where they are now. feels more like a sports bar.
The food is still worth it but i barely go there now that I live in Central

i do like their yellow curry

Along with the fried rice, i like the beef nam tok, siam duck, pad thai, and the duck curry with pineapple and tomato

Now i am hungry lol

Along with the fried rice, i like the beef nam tok, siam duck, pad thai, and the duck curry with pineapple and tomato

Now i am hungry lol
so am i. but i'm trapped at my house because i forgot about the damn spanish town parade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom