Food Fried rice (1 Viewer)

I've watched videos on making fried rice and that's how they do it but I can't fathom not adding some more flavor to those eggs like black pepper. It's worked for me so far.

I add black pepper and garlic power to fried rice. And soy, of course.

I add black pepper and garlic power to fried rice. And soy, of course.

What about onions and carrots? I did carrots for the first time when I made crawfish fried rice and I liked it but I'm not sure if it's something to use all the time. I'm definitely using onions every time.

What about onions and carrots? I did carrots for the first time when I made crawfish fried rice and I liked it but I'm not sure if it's something to use all the time. I'm definitely using onions every time.

Onions and carrots - for sure.

I have never used bell pepper but don’t see why not. They’re common in Chinese cooking. I’d dice them pretty small though.

You are supposed to used day old rice not freshly cooked rice so I don't see how the vegetable rice one would work.

I can’t imagine it so I can’t say for certain it won’t work. I’m not a fan of bell pepper except chopped small in trinity though so I don’t think I would like it added at the end. I hate raw bell pepper in salads.

stuffed bell Pepper is awesome. Well the inside anyway.
capsicum and pineapple pizza... yes please!

Unconventional, but I use brocolli slaw and chopped onion to make my fried rice. I cook those down first in butter and garlic, then add rice / soy sauce and then egg last.

So dinner Saturday night, my dish came with Boudin fried rice. Fantastic.

We have to breakup.

I like bell pepper more now.

Marsha still loves me.

I know how much you like it when I write Haiku.
i spent 3 hours trying to find a monte cristo in the area. the only place which has one, is closed on monday. wtf. district donuts has a donut version, but i want the real thing.

i settled for a burger and jameson.

i spent 3 hours trying to find a monte cristo in the area. the only place which has one, is closed on monday. What the Fork!. district donuts has a donut version, but i want the real thing.

i settled for a burger and jameson.

There is a restaurant here that has great monte cristos.

I'm just afraid CCS will be mean to me for that post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom