Food Fried rice (1 Viewer)

I was afraid when I first moved here and couldn't find Old Bay Seasoning. Old Bay >>>>>> Tony Chachere's (but I can find it here now and have both in the cupboard).

Funny story-

many years ago a hosted a crawfish boil for a Maryland native. He was a fed agent stationed here for couple years.

so to return the favor, he said he would do crabs while i do crawfish. GREAT! some good boiling goin on.

Welp i was NOT prepared for what he brought out. It was a tray of crabs BURIED under what looked to me like mud. im like ok what in the world is THAT?!?!?!

Hes like "Dude that is OLD BAY- the GOOD stuff!!!!" Apparently "seasoning" means layering the Old Bay on TOP of the steamed crabs ( steamed not boiled ) and allowing it to "settle in" -

i didnt even know where to begin. lol.

I was busy drinking, watching Narcos, going on dates and kicking it with friends. I'm back to work now so can resume regularly scheduled EE activity.

I had a good weekend out too.

Whatever you do, do not watch the movie Antrum.

I think it might have killed zeetes and Scorpius.

Haven't heard from them.

But seriously, good luck with the new guy.

Hope you find pet names.

I had a good weekend out too.

Whatever you do, do not watch the movie Antrum.

I think it might have killed zeetes and Scorpius.

Haven't heard from them.

But seriously, good luck with the new guy.

Hope you find pet names.
Thanks. So far I like his personality. He's fun and has spark to him. John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt was a very nice guy but dull like dry toast.

Zeetes will be back. He's either sleeping off a hangover or traveling. Scorpius is trying to master fried rice. Soon as it burns, he'll be back as well.

Thanks. So far I like his personality. He's fun and has spark to him. John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt was a very nice guy but dull like dry toast.

Zeetes will be back. He's either sleeping off a hangover or traveling. Scorpius is trying to master fried rice. Soon as it burns, he'll be back as well.

Maybe I missed it on another thread.

Did you get that raise and promotion?

It's still being processed by HR and won't take effect until after March 15 when we get our bonuses because they are "so busy".

That sounds typical.

But I'm glad things are looking up for you.

I tell Marsha this all the time. My other pretend girlfriend.

"Thanks for putting up with me."

And eat more bell pepper.

ugh. i still want a monte cristo.

a mexican pizza from taqueria corona would possibly suffice.

Haven't burned it yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom