Fringe: Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Basically a way to test the timeslot following House to see what it does for Fringe's ratings. It was great earlier in the week during season 1, but it's largely getting lost in the weeds during the Thursday night timeslot this year. Hopefully it makes the move back to Mondays after House, let Lie to Me follow American Idol this season, and everybody rides off into the sunset with solid ratings.

I don't like it on Monday nights. Not as bad now that MNF is over, but still have 2.5 men and Big Bang as well as Hero's to fight against. I can only dvr 1 and watch 1 so with 3 things, somebody loses. Of course, if Hero's doesn't pick it up, I will be dropping that one anyway.

I was wondering about this also. It was a good episode though.

eric

I love this show. I also dig Warehouse 13. No real surprise. I Tivo the X-files and Unsolved mysteries. The new episodes with Dennis Farina look like they are basically cut and past jobs from the old Rober Stack epidsodes.

According to my Tivo, Fringe is back on Thurs. night.

I don't like it on Monday nights. Not as bad now that MNF is over, but still have 2.5 men and Big Bang as well as Hero's to fight against. I can only dvr 1 and watch 1 so with 3 things, somebody loses. Of course, if Hero's doesn't pick it up, I will be dropping that one anyway.
Fringe versus Heroes is bad news for Heroes...

Charlie is back now with no explanation? ***?!?! Is the timeline skewed now? What gives dang it.
I thought for a while that he was a ghost of a figment of Olivia's imagination because during the whole first half of the episode no one pays any attention to him. (just like in the Sixth Sense)

But then I just figured out that it was an old episode.

I'm a little peeved that the whole religion angle seems to have been dropped (hopefully not) but besides that I am thrilled with this show.

I have officially said goodbye to Heroes with that episode of Fringe being put in the same slot. (Yes, it only took one old episode of Fringe to get me to drop Heroes)

I know this thread disappeared, but this was a great season and the finale was outstanding. Those of you who have missed this year I highly recommend that you catch up if for no other reason that the last four episodes.

Well, we get Rescue Me back pretty soon as well...

I know this thread disappeared, but this was a great season and the finale was outstanding. Those of you who have missed this year I highly recommend that you catch up if for no other reason that the last four episodes.

The finale was awesome, and did a good job of setting up next season...

But, the twist at the end....really? They could have told us that was going to happen about 15 minutes before it did. No, scratch that...they did tell us it was going to happen. How about a *little* suprise next time?

Yeah, I saw the switch but wasn't 100% sure until the end. I know quite a few people who didn't see it coming, though. You gotta admit this leaves a huge, gaping hole in your chest. I ******* hate JJ Abrams for leaving me in this condition until April 2011.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom