from a Bucs fan...... (1 Viewer)

jkeough

Reaction score
congrats on your win yesterday,i applaud ya'll.....now the only thing that will make me happy is if ya'll can keep the Falcons out of it...thank you for the time

Go Bucs!!!!

only 173 days until the draft

Thanks for coming back after our friendly sparring last week. It will always be tougher to hate the Bucs because of our fan bases's shared history of epic frustration.

The talent well in TB is just drying up right now, and injuries and age are slowly catching up with the defense. Ol' gunslinger Monte Kiffin didn't have enough bullets in the secondary to make up for all he was throwing at our front wall.

I have actually been impressed with Gruden this year, despite the losses. He continues to fight to make the team competitive and refuses to make excuses. At least when going through the inevitable rebuilding cycle, your organization is acting like a bunch of professionals, and on the bad days, sometimes that's what we have to try to enjoy.

thanks, Jkeough. Its always fun when Saints and Bucs get together. I may make the road-trip to Tampa next year. Cant believe your crystal-white beaches are on the same Gulf as my muddy Galveston beaches.

Which prospects are Bucs fans looking at in the draft? Does it seem Rice, Simms & Chucky's days are numbered? Do yall miss Griese? I liked him..

I was at the game yesterday. Got back at 2am and had to be at work at 5am, but anyway, I thought the Bucs fans were so so classy to us. What a great place to watch a football game.

thanks, Jkeough. Its always fun when Saints and Bucs get together. I may make the road-trip to Tampa next year. Cant believe your crystal-white beaches are on the same Gulf as my muddy Galveston beaches.

well ya'lls beaches catch all the crap that is floating around out there
BTW most of our beaches are very well maintained by public and private people just like us...i know this is off topic but please people,dont throw stuff in the water and clean up after your selfs

Which prospects are Bucs fans looking at in the draft? Does it seem Rice, Simms & Chucky's days are numbered? Do yall miss Griese? I liked him..

yes i miss Griese,yes EVERYBODYS days are numbered in Tampa esp. Rice and chucky...Simms on the other hand is just unfortunate that he got hurt,he prolly wont be resigned and will thrive somewhere else (houston maybe?)

I was at the game yesterday. Got back at 2am and had to be at work at 5am, but anyway, I thought the Bucs fans were so so classy to us. What a great place to watch a football game.

glad you had a great time...all ya'll are welcome back anytime,Saints fans are great we only really hate Falcons fans and eagles fans

Thanks. I regret visiting everywhere in Fla but Tampa, though I plan on coming back down to see a launch one day. I'll make it over to Tampa.

Ummmm What's the word on Clayton? He looked fine in preseason. I'd have a look, if he's cut loose. Good luck. The Bucs fans have been civil.

Thanks. I regret visiting everywhere in Fla but Tampa, though I plan on coming back down to see a launch one day. I'll make it over to Tampa.

Ummmm What's the word on Clayton? He looked fine in preseason. I'd have a look, if he's cut loose. Good luck. The Bucs fans have been civil.

well where to start,lets see,for one he doesnt get many balls thtrown his way,and when he does it seems like he drops them,that being said i dont know if he has mental probs going ion right now,could be or he just might have gotten lucky his rookie year and he could be WAY overrated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom