from a Bucs fan...... (1 Viewer)

You guys may just need to do what we did- grab a smart coach, let him overhaul the roster big time keeping a few key players, and get his own players in there. You guys have one of the oldest defenses in the league, and the offense needs a real QB and a 2nd WR to complement Galloway... Not really a 1year job to fix, but you never know.

Just dont bring in any ex-head coaches to replace Chucky. Theyre ex-head coaches for a reason.

First of all i live in Clearwater so i have to at least follow the bucs just from living here , But i will say that i do wish that they were an afc team cause they would be my second team , I just can't pull for them much cause we're in the same divison . The biggest mistake they have made this yr is not keeping Greise, Gruden is a good coach but his system NEEDS a veteran QB and they would be at least 5-3 if they had one. But the real problem is they have been needing a rebuild since the SB , and they had almost no way untill the last yr or so to do that no draft choices , no cap room and aging players but Gruden still managed to win despite all this , What the buc fans think here and they are wrong is that he took Dungy's team and won a SB , but if Dungy could not win a SB with the same players and Gruden could ,Who's the better coach . Buc fans be patient Gruden will have you back in the hunt

Last edited:
First of all, I don't think Gruden's a bad coach or not a smart coach. When you do a lot of winning, it makes it hard to get good players in the draft because of position and it makes it more critical to not miss on a player and more important to get FA's that can actually contribute to your team. Gruden took a team that was always close but never could get the best out of it's team and took them to the Super Bowl and won it. Problem was that the team was on the brink of being too old, and by winning it hurt the development of the overall team in the preceeding drafts and FA periods. Don't get your heads down, the Bucs are still a pretty formidable team. You have a rookie QB thrown in to the fire this late in the year and he will have to go through a learning curve which he is doing right now but will be better for it. Look at it this way, now you will be able to get some higher draft picks to shore up some of your weak spots and get the program turned around. That is if your talent evaluators do their jobs right.

D-FENSE clap clap D-FENSE clap clap
Could be worse, they could have herpes like Ron Mexico. Couple shots of penicilin and they will be good as new!!

congrats on your win yesterday,i applaud ya'll.....now the only thing that will make me happy is if ya'll can keep the Falcons out of it...thank you for the time

Go Bucs!!!!

only 173 days until the draft

Thanks man, much appreciated.

If you guys are out of the race, please do some spoling for us.

I'd love to see you knock off Carolina and Atlanta, and you can do it if you are on your game.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

If you guys are out of the race, please do some spoling for us.

I'd love to see you knock off Carolina and Atlanta, and you can do it if you are on your game.

in all reality,i dont think we could beat the raiders or browns or even the Cardinals right about now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom