From Balt. News. "Reggie Quit in 2nd Quarter

Ratings
it's probably not a wise decision for Scott to say he intentionally put something extra in the tackle/ankle twist that hurt Bush. I doubt the NFL looks too highly on that.

Ratings
For an undrafted free agent Bart Scott had better be quiet. Cause the fine he may get could be a few game checks.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Ratings
What happened to being humble. Before this game they were widely thought to be in a tail spin...they get one win and their thuggish nature comes right back out.

Ratings
The ravens probably bring those weapons that you make in prison to the games and hide them in their elbow pads and stuff. I bet Ray Lewis and Jamaal tought them all how to make a knife out of a plastic comb.

Farb

Brave Sir Robbin
Ratings
To be honest, the Saints looked scared and intimidated by the Ravens. It made me sick to my stomach, but the Ravens did what they wanted to do. They wanted to get into the Saints head and have them play with their head on a swivel and it worked. More power to Baltimore, but the Saints need to step up their game and step up their toughness.
That being said, I think they will step it up, especially on Defense.

maestreaux

Cajun Saint
Ratings
The Ravens and there fans need to shutup! We beat ourselves and lost that game more than they beat us. We spotted them two very easy defensive TD's. Whole different game if you take those away. Don't get me wrong the Ravens are a good team but by no means a great one.