From next year I am not going to believe a WORD coming out from Training camps (1 Viewer)

Our offensive line is offensive, horrible. With the exception of Terron Armstead this line cannot block anyone they might be faced with. I do not care with the noise of, "well this is the Texans. They have an elite defensive front line". I don't care. These guys are supposed to be professionals, and should at the minimum slow down a pass rush with maybe one guy breaking loose. That is not the case with this group of offensive play from an offensive line. Not one person, with the exception of Armstead, can begin to impersonate an NFL lineman. We are in for a very long season. I have never seen such a horrific attempt at impersonation. Things better "get solved quickly" in a hurry.

Our offensive line is offensive, horrible. With the exception of Terron Armstead this line cannot block anyone they might be faced with. I do not care with the noise of, "well this is the Texans. They have an elite defensive front line". I don't care. These guys are supposed to be professionals, and should at the minimum slow down a pass rush with maybe one guy breaking loose. That is not the case with this group of offensive play from an offensive line. Not one person, with the exception of Armstead, can begin to impersonate an NFL lineman. We are in for a very long season. I have never seen such a horrific attempt at impersonation. Things better "get solved quickly" in a hurry.

What about Unger?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom