From next year I am not going to believe a WORD coming out from Training camps (1 Viewer)

sfbaysaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
NOT-A-WORD. If I put all the tweets and vines from training camps in front of me and then see this game.... I don't know what to say. /rant

Top two receivers not playing. Turnovers. I can't watch, but is Armstead even in the lineup?

Honestly, if you think the "word" from training camp means much, you haven't been doing this very long.

Also, preseason means about as much as training camp hype, so chill out.

Haha. It's OK we all learn this eventually. This forum is pure hype with no basis in reality. Ever since they put in the vote system.

Come on man..... All 32 teams' reports from training camp are all sunshine and roses. What do you expect them to say?

Top two receivers not playing. Turnovers. I can't watch, but is Armstead even in the lineup?
Oline and D-line was embarrassing in the 1st half.

Yet you'll put stock in preseason with backups and no game planning. Makes sense.

Yet you'll put stock in preseason with backups and no game planning. Makes sense.

If this is your only chance to see them and what you see is this fugly, it makes you wonder what the hell people see in practice.

Come on man..... All 32 teams' reports from training camp are all sunshine and roses. What do you expect them to say?

Night and day reports from this year and last year concerning the defense. They've looked pretty good. I think it's valid to be concerned about individual players, especially since some are being iso'd and not performing up to standard, but I expect a decent offense and an improved defense and nothing has made me change my opinion about that.

Honestly, if you think the "word" from training camp means much, you haven't been doing this very long.

Also, preseason means about as much as training camp hype, so chill out.

I disagree...preseason was pretty telling of our seasons for the past few seasons. Our O-line is a problem in preseason...it will be a problem in the regular season.

We saw a lot out of camp, and quite frankly, I believe the hype (as follows):

* Our D-line is greatly improved

* Our secondary is greatly improved

* Our linebackers are greatly improved (and can actually cover)

This is preseason, my friend.

You can sell if you want to... I'm buying.

:gosaints:

I disagree...preseason was pretty telling of our seasons for the past few seasons. Our O-line is a problem in preseason...it will be a problem in the regular season.

I'm not saying the preseason is completely irrelevant. The O line is bad, but with no speedy wr's in cooks/snead to get it to quickly, it looks worse than it is.

This team will look different in the regular season. Don't forget, the texans have a pretty damn good defense too.

IMO, offense is a train wreck. Penalties, dropped balls, fumbles, INT's, and punt after punt after punt. It doesn't matter how good the defense might be, this offense can't score.

The O line is going to be a HUGE problem. we can't win with the way they are playing right now. Can a miracle happen in a month....maybe, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

Look man I'm not a negative guy when it comes to the Saints but, this is what it is and it ain't good so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom