From next year I am not going to believe a WORD coming out from Training camps (1 Viewer)

I never believe that stuff.
However,seeing two preseason games, some disturbing trends are coming to the fore and Ive seen this before "its preseason". Well previous preseasons showed disturbing trends too and in regular season it carried over. This team will have a serviceable defense and anemic offense that will get Brees knocked about like Aaron Rodgers.

If this is how we're going to run the ball this season, we're in real trouble. Don't see any reason why we should hope for better as of now.

Oh well. If the D is OK we still have a puncher's chance to win 10 games. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself.

Precisely. We'll be fine.

Not-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

Saints fans will most definitely have to have some patience with this young team. Preseason is work in progress and we see work that needs progress for sure. I am pulling for the coaches, players, trainers and even turf to get the good things going and the bad things gone.

Biggest storylines of this offseason has been the play of our defense, Michael Thomas, and Tommylee Lewis.

So far, this preseason has shown us that our defense is much improved on all 3 levels, Michael Thomas is awesome, and Tommylee Lewis has real potential.

So what word about training camp needs to be disregarded again? Everyone has been concerned with our OL situation and it's looking very shaky....

Frankly other than our kicking game and simply if we can keep key players injury free, what reason does anyone have to sling much dirt?

If I could hazard a guess, it would probably be the turnovers, chiefly. 90% of them has just been ball security and one uncalled pass interference that led to a pick.

Saints fans will most definitely have to have some patience with this young team. Preseason is work in progress and we see work that needs progress for sure. I am pulling for the coaches, players, trainers and even turf to get the good things going and the bad things gone.

I agree about patience and hope... I would add to my OP that defense is showing flashes but so far they have played Garoppolo and Brock Osweiler.

The O line is suspect right now... and Michale Thomas and Tommy Lee Lewis won't be able to play to their potential if that is the case.

It is the preseason and hopefully saints can improve most importantly the o-line can gel. I wait eagerly the first game against the raiders.

If this is how we're going to run the ball this season, we're in real trouble. Don't see any reason why we should hope for better as of now.

Oh well. If the D is OK we still have a puncher's chance to win 10 games. Or at least that's what I'll tell myself.
If it doesn't get better no one will have to put 8 in the box to stuff our run game and they'll be able to blanket receivers and pressure Drew and it will be a disaster.

Coaches and Loomis need to earn pay and get the right people settled in the best slots on that line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom